Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rigs, you make me feel like im in the dark ages with my box!

I have a PC, I was a bit into over clocking about 5 years ago. Was a bit of a budget build because I really wanted to upgrade from socket 775 all I could afford because they had just come out was an i3 and a pretty cheap one at that but I knew I could get a bit more out of it!!

Basically I built this PC to play the newer total war series like Shogun 2, Napoleon etc. Runs High Def fine although my graphics cards are only Directx10, I dont really care its still fine and will be for another couple of years.

i3 540(not 4th gen...only 1156LGA) 2.93Ghz - Have had it stable overclocked at 4.3ghz
4 Gig DD3 1600 Ram
1 TB Running Raid 0(I know software raid but it does give a bit of an increase)
2x260GTX (900MB) Gainward Dual Fan in SLI
GA-P55-UD4P
Thors Hammer cpu cooler 2x80cfm 120mm fans
Thermaltake 80Plus Gold 750watt PSU, the old 1200watt cheapy broke last year(after 4 years mind you), well didnt break like blow up, the top fan started making a noise that drove me crazy for 3 days so I replaced it!
So its old but its still good!

Sounds somewhat like a jumbo when the fans kick in playing games, but thats why I have my PC hooked upto a home theatre system, drowns it out!

Still I do 90% of my gaming on the PS3 as motovert mentioned PC's and games = issues and annoyance!

First console was a Sega master system 2 I think I've only skipped one generation since then. Will get a PS4 when they price drop to $400. I'm protesting because they released them in America for WAY less so....Consoles are so simple thats what I love about them...put game in play game!

Last edited:
your into gt arent you stu? i love the new pyshics in gt6, but im mega disappointed on how much game play you get offline..... only play gt5 online as havnt had the spare data for all the updates for gt6...

your into gt arent you stu? i love the new pyshics in gt6, but im mega disappointed on how much game play you get offline..... only play gt5 online as havnt had the spare data for all the updates for gt6...

Yeah I havnt had the driving simulator out in ages mate! I played a bit of GT6 but I'm kinda over computer games for the moment, now I have more fun things to do with my time, playing with bikes!

Anyone on the Trials Fusion yet???

What a wicked game. I love it.

No joke...trials hd almost got fired up the other night! Will have to check out fusion all the others trials games have been awesome fun!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

It's so awesome. I have been smashing it. lol.

The addition of Freestyle is wicked.

Screws trials HD, this new one is 100 times better.

It's the best with 4 boys playing at once and a few beers.

It's so awesome. I have been smashing it. lol.

The addition of Freestyle is wicked.

Screws trials HD, this new one is 100 times better.

It's the best with 4 boys playing at once and a few beers.

Yeah as I'd expect....now I'm hating I have to goto work shortly! Trials games are ridiculously addictive too....I can see this one being worse than the others!!I'm also stoozo on steam will be hitting it up in a few hours! Cheers for the heads up :thumbup:

Well first impression of Xbox One:

What an absolute **** box!

Plug n play was very substandard, initial connectivity of the controllers was irritating because the second controller charging of the box had right of passage over the one in my hand. (Very frustrating)

Got two free games with the system. Awesome right!

Wrong!!!

Still downloading the first game, has been for the last 3 hours too! ATM Titan fall still has 48% to go!! Guess I'll get to play Forza some time next week?

So I'm logged in, COD Ghosts is playing trying to add my mate for a game??? Not a chance! For 30 minutes we tried adding each other and exiting out?
Well! By this stage I'm seriously contemplating the 7 day cooling off period for the exchange of my 360! I'm not gunna lie!!
But just as my mate left me for his sub par dinner, I immediately was drooped into a game. And I thought what the hell, I've waited this long? Mind you I haven't played an online game for months due to over crowding on my local network! (Thanks Newman ya **** wit)
So first game in ages, incredibly rusty not to mention pretty severely sleep deprivation from the night before! (Thanks Son) I jumped into this game thinking what the worst that can happen? Well, turns out a lot of things! It was the single best game I can remember having!! What an epic intro in the world of Xbox One gaming with there new cloud servers. I know it's a very modest 21-13 score for me personally but that huge compared to the lagging garbage I'm used too!

(Final Thought)

As lacking as the one is in almost every way that I can think of, including the fact the I just lost $70 on trials that I'll never get back!! :(
If I can get a solid online gaming connection like I've just had at a peak time on a Saturday night, all of my personal judgements against the One will cease! Gaming in my opinion is meant to be shared and if Microsoft can make sure everyone in Australia can game together without the tie ups of host lag then this console is a big step in the right direction!

Last edited:
Do any of you guys know how I can hack my psp without a pandora battery and magic memory stick

^^^ with great difficulty.... We have a pandora battery we have done all ours with, got one pretty cheap off eBay....that was ages ago tho so maybe they are harder to get hold of now

Lol I worked it out I should have posted last night, psp works fine too got 3 games on it now lol. Thanks though

anyone got battlefield 4 on xbox one? finally works for me now heaps of fun once you get a decent gun
gibson248 is my xbox live name

Latest posts

Back