Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm... wonder if i can remember how to download skins and bikes and give these tracks a go... anyone remember a site or link for skins and tracks?

The original site has been replaced with MX vs ATV now i think, dont think you can download skins and tracks for MM2 anymore

sht havent been here in a while

MCM Factory

looks like there trying to revive it...cool

they have the trick editor to download there too! :D

i have a copy of pure for my 360 too, good fun even if it is quads :p

I was playing Resident Evil: Umbraila* Chronicals on wii the other day (sunday). Its a good game, reminds me of time crises :D Which is one of the best shooter games in my opinion.

I was playing Resident Evil: Umbraila* Chronicals on wii the other day (sunday). Its a good game, reminds me of time crises :D Which is one of the best shooter games in my opinion.

WAT.....you think time crisis is the best shootem up game lol, its ok but its no where near the best.

The demo thats about all... wouldnt mind the full game , videos of it looks sick.

I been playing battlefield heros lately lol pretty fun i recommend trying it

i'm waiting for next Brothers in Arms... Hells highway was killer...
The whole "Boo-yah, lock and load mufukas" of COD modern warfare do not ruffle my skirt... killer graphics but...

I do find Captain Price an attractive man however. ba ha ha ha epic moo-stache... :D

Cod4 online.. will say it again , cannot beat it. greatest stuff goin

the career , yer its average.. if you dont have online its not really worth it...

Nope.. Go Red :D his the best (from BIA 2, I think).

COD is an awesome shooter game for online but the story isn't the best. I think anyways. BIA has a good story line (well the first two does).

ha ha ha, Go the Ranga!! he gets turned into a paraplegic in BIA 3 though...No more ginger.. :D storyline continues same thread as the first two. epic game. picked up where MOH left off...

:(:( Poor ranga, lol. Sorry Hillz :p

I might have to get an xbox360 and play BIA 3.... Actually I'll get the missus to hirer it out :D:D.

mate if you liked the gameplay of BIA 1 and 2, number 3 walks all over them... awesome story line... :D

Argh don't tell me....

I'll get the missis brother or dad to buy it so I can have a go :D:D. Whats the online gameplay like??

Latest posts

Back