1. If you are having issues logging back into the forum since the s/w transfer please use the CONTACT US in the bottom left corner of the main page. This will get you in contact with someone who will help you log back in.
    Dismiss Notice

Gas tank for 2005 SSR PF2?

Discussion in 'Chinese Mini's' started by bmxreeves, Sep 3, 2018.

Mini Dirt Bikes

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes:

1. Sep 3, 2018 #1

bmxreeves

bmxreeves

bmxreeves

So this might be a long shot but, anyone know where I could find a tank for this bike? (pic below) [​IMG]
    Here’s a pic of the frame (bought just the frame) [​IMG] Unfortunately i don’t have a pic of the gas tank, the previous owner did not have it.

If anyone can find anything that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dec 17, 2018 #2

Rossterman

Rossterman

Rossterman

Not sure what makes a pf2 different from pf3 or which version I have but eitherway, the tanks looks to be a stock honda 50 plastic tank. Pet**** on left towards front and shroud mounting tabs. Tunnel underneath like what is needed for a standard backbone frame. Now, if you ever determine how the front fingers on the seat base are supposed to attach let me know. Maybe they require a custom base rather then stock 50?

3. Dec 17, 2018 #3

Rossterman

Rossterman

Rossterman

Also intake, filter, exhaust/muffler all require different parts than std pitbike stuff. I found a new pipe that fits perfect as well as intake/carb setup.

4. Dec 19, 2018 #4

motodevo

motodevo

motodevo

Miniriders OG Master Spanner Spinner

Just google perimeter frame pit bike tank