gear shifter bent

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunny29er

Reaction score
hey guys i just wanted to know if there is a trick to bending the thing that the gear shifter mounts onto. I'm not sure the name i think its shaft or something but yer just wanted to know if there are any tricks to bending it back to make it easier or is it a matter of just sticking something between it and the foot peg and pushing.

Also when i bent it i bent the hell outa the gear shifter and it put a hole in the Ignition Cover so i wanted to know if this fitted it

Carbon Fiber Cutaway Ignition Cover CRF50 - DHZ Mini Moto

for those who don't know i have a DHZ DPRO 140.

hmmm, pretty touchy subject this..

i could tell you to take the gear lever off and use a long pipe on the shaft to straighten it but id hate to see you crack your engine cases..

all crf50 magneto covers will fit mate.. oh and thats not real carbon fiber...the carbon paint will cover off pretty quick from your boots..

ok thanks ill prob go for the cheaper one thanks.

I Think ill just straighten it if it brakes that will give me and excuse to get a kawasaki KX 85 hehe. Copping the abuse from my other mates when i rock up with my pit bike the only thing they give me is it looks sick but oh how i will miss the pit bikes. But if it works out that won't be for a while

Latest posts

Back