Gee I love a good bargain !!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
Well here is my latest acquisition. Old mate said he was riding it, went through some water and it stopped. Still had compression so I though righto its mine. Bought site unseen for $350. A carby clean and tu e and we are away. Might turn it into a motard beast.

Here it is 2012 dhz outlaw

damn, that is a bargain!!

there was one selling here last week for $900, only been ridden a few times.

I hate you Jamie! :flipa:

Seriously though, why are all the good buys 1,000,000 k's from my house! Bah......

mad-jealous-meme.jpg

Haha bull!! All the bargins are your way corey!! Yeah blender still have the lxr. Found my motard wheels in the shed that are brand new and bought in 2011!! Haha. Ill throw up a pic soon. Definitely needs a new carby but I suspect the oko from the lxr will go on it and a pwk28 will go on the lxr. Also have a new 184 kit layin around.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Great buy, doesn't look hammered in any way?

nah not too bad at all chops. gearbox is tight, no big marks anywhere. scored well

Jealous man! What are the plans for it?

not too sure at the moment. I have a set of these motard wheels that have been sitting around not used since I bought them in 2011! haha

http://www.miniriders.com/tech-reviews/27113-dhz-pisterpro-motard-billet-wheels.html

The rear shock on the outlaw has a 850lb spring and looks to be a better shock than on my Lxr so might swap it over. New sticker kit aswell I think. See how I go. Might be a good bike for the missus too

Latest posts

Back