general thumpstar mods (anything goes)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dime_megga

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to start a new thread on easy & cheap ways to mod a thumpstar, wehtr it bee electical mods, to proformance mods, flaming exausts, and other tips and what not please post here if u have any tricks or anything like that.

why dont you look at the tutorials section? theres already hundreds of pages of good info

well as posted in the "tricks of the trade" thread, geting i die grinder onto the weld inside ya exhaust lets the fumes flow through easy, its good free mod to do.

well as posted in the "tricks of the trade" thread, geting i die grinder onto the weld inside ya exhaust lets the fumes flow through easy, its good free mod to do.

thanks for the tip mate :D

I now have a new question, does anybody have any suggestions about what i should do with my exaust now, about 4 days ago my muffler blew off half of the mount for the muffler is snapped, and most of the hols that are left on it are stripped, i have put bigger bolts with massive washers,
but

an hours ride+ a hot exaust + a bump

= a loud noise and weelspin (muffler keeps falling off) and ideas, as i dont have easy accses to a welder.

-Corey

get the local bike shop to do it(they did it with mine) or get a new exhuast you could also tap it out then get new bolts??

Latest posts

Back