Genuine Keihin PE26 carburetor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AntNZ

Reaction score
Hi, I have found brand new genuine keihin pe26 carb for $230 NZD, just wondering what these carbs are like? I would put it on a z160ho stock motor.
Would it suit this motor and what sort of performance do these carbs produce compared to oko 26mm flatslide?
Are they easy enough to work on, do they use same jets as oko? Thanks

Do you have a link to the place selling it?
Sound's like it'd be ok, a PE will give it smoother power compared to a Flatslide/D Slide
There are some PE carby's that use a different main jet (small round) and some PE's that use a different pilot jet too
What slide does it have fitted stock, just to make sure it's not a 2 stroke carby
PE | Keihin-NA

Does it look like this one ?
Carburateur KEIHIN PE26mm Carburation - Pièces racing - Divers pour dirt bike - 2253 - Pieces Pit Bike et Dirt bike, UPOWER dirt bike, PZF dirt bike, JOKER dirt bike, APOLLO dirt bike,

Kit UNI KEIHIN PE26 (section au venturi) Carburation - Pièces racing - Divers pour dirt bike - 2429 - Pieces Pit Bike et Dirt bike, UPOWER dirt bike, PZF dirt bike, JOKER dirt bike, APOLLO dirt bike,

kit_keihin_pe_26_uni_dirt_bike.jpg

Last edited:
Sound's like it'd be ok, a PE will give it smoother power compared to a Flatslide/D Slide
There are some PE carby's that use a different main jet (small round) and some PE's that use a different pilot jet too
What slide does it have fitted stock, just to make sure it's not a 2 stroke carby
PE | Keihin-NA

Carburateur KEIHIN PE26mm Carburation - Pièces racing - Divers pour dirt bike - 2253 - Pieces Pit Bike et Dirt bike, UPOWER dirt bike, PZF dirt bike, JOKER dirt bike, APOLLO dirt bike,

Kit UNI KEIHIN PE26 (section au venturi) Carburation - Pièces racing - Divers pour dirt bike - 2429 - Pieces Pit Bike et Dirt bike, UPOWER dirt bike, PZF dirt bike, JOKER dirt bike, APOLLO dirt bike,

No, it doesnt look like that one, I found it here in NZ Buy online and sell with NZ's #1 auction & classifieds site | Trade Me.
It is pretty much the only carb i have found here in NZ that would fit a pitbike, apart from the usual fakunis!

PE | Keihin-NA

Sorry, could look like that one, only picture they have is of other side of carb, Have asked them to post pictures of left side. Waiting..........

Nah a pe28mm wont be to big, I got one to work on a gpx 125. Just takes some playing with the jets to get it running right. I had my pe28 on my sons stock 160 when it was in the motovert frame ages ago, I only took it off so I could use it on my engine lol.

Ok, i found it after a bit of searching
Keihin PE26 Carburettor kit | Trade Me

Not sure about their description though ? ! ?
When you are on a light throttle, the carburetor where the two stroke "brttttttt" it will Go right.

They have put more pictures up now, looks like the one you posted.

Is it the model with hex type jets like oko and is it suited to my stock 155/160ho engine? Or would the 28mm be better?

Im not really into trail riding, more short track motocross style.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back