*Getting Bikes setup right* (Mods & Tips)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't do it........................................Ok do it if you want but you have been warned.

Lol mosil run without a air filter, you can suck more air in!!

im having trouble getting the spockets for my agb 29 can anyone help.

m

Ayy everyone thought it would be a good idea, to start a thread about getting your new bike setup properly, Not just for my sake but others, who have just got a new beast or looking to get one.

As this is my first pitty im a little confused what I should do to get bike at its "peak" I want to get bike running as good as possible.:)

So Far ive:

- Checked Over whole bike to make sure everything is %110
- Changed Brake fluid to a Good quility Fluid (PRB)
- Gone over whole bike (Checking Nuts, bolts, bearings ect.)
- Tomoro Will be, Changing Plug to an NGK Iridium plug.
- Checked tire Pressure's and Oil
- Set up Rear shock to what suits me.
- Oiled chain, also Cnc Front & sprockets (Inox best shit ;))
- Ajust Clutch & brake levers, And Also Bars to what suits me as a Rider.
- After bike has done 2 hours drop oil, and Change over, Then after 4 hours, Then Will change after every 4-5.
- Will Also set up Zocchi forks, When I find out exactly how to do so...

At this stage I have no idea What sort of oil that Big 50 Race parts Put in bike. But When I drop it, I will be running Motul Or maybe Castol.

As for Mods wise, Im thinking I might go a IRK kit (No idea what brand) with a Oil slinger and CDI ignition. And In Future Custom Made pipe with a Pro Circuit Muffler, And a 140cc big bore kit.

And Still tossing up weather to, Buy another set of rims and Put Road tires on, or Just organise a Deal with Bike shop About Getting them changed Every now and then...

Here is a CDI I was thinking about. Doesnt matter where I get it as Every "Upgrade" one ive seen looks like this.
http://shops.bizarsoftware.com.au/epicsports/catalogue/c4/p110

Heres Tha IRK which I would most likely Get, Everyone one ive seen Looks like this, So once again dont have much choice.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-KITACO-C...ryZ29705QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guys Please add to this, if you think you can... If you think people would be better of spending time/money doing otherwise. Please Advertise it ayy...

Kos at End of Day Everyone wants best of out their bike...

Cheers Dreamah ;)

Update:

Also Will fit some kind of Supermotard Pegs?
And Will have Custom Sliders all over the Bike Made by Pb-racing, When I heard out for a Supermotard Sesh..

Yea ill get some prices on it,
But it wont be cheap im guessing, at The moment i dont wanna Spend anything over $200 So (CDI, IRK and Maybe oil slinger if needed) But I dont mind spending what eva it takes on Plugs filters, shit Like that, Just need to start saving for Car.. haha

Oh and Need to take care other Bike too :D

Dan the man

What lengend. That site is awsome. Finnally I know how to remove the cam to install a new one. Thanks for the link mate.

Yea.. Hope so, Just at the moment im thinkin IRK And Oil slinger, CDI if i need it, Are they worth it?

Latest posts

Back