*Getting Bikes setup right* (Mods & Tips)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Within the next few weeks i will be buying a DHZ 140, i will be looking to do all the standard mods to it initially so will be looking here for your help.

When i start if someone is willing to take the time and advise/tutor me on how to get the necessities done, i would be happy to document it all with pictures etc. ONce its dont properly once we'll all be laughing, and then the more advanced guys cant just add to it, put ones in for different bikes etc.

So basically im asking, you help me and i will give something back.

Cheers Stink

Hey,
I want to get my pitboss 125cc goin faster and wondering what new sprockets i should put on.
Cheers.

Lainger

p.s i have done all the other mods listed in this section and trust me it really improves the reliability and trust you have on your bike.

if u wanna spend some oney save for a klx r crf they have power, im not puting imports down its just when u get more power you want to jump bigger right and when u jump big on an import things go wrong parts break trust me. if u wanna keep the import i wouldnt save for more power id save money for strength, just get ur gearing right like i find a god way too runn is a 39 r 37 tooth back sproket and maby a 14 or 15 front, 16 drag out to much when u can run a bigger back, member 1 tooth on the front is equal to about 3 on the back. idf save for things like foot peg mount, real bars, maby new rear shock and front springs and stuff t just keep ur bike from breaking especialy levers are a big one but if u want a lil bit of power go for a biger engine, l;ike the mojo 140cc and stuff and cdi and pipe but u can also change carbys, depends on riding styleand how much money you have

wat bike do u have josh, it loks like in ur pic that u have an Orion or a atomik 125 , my orion 125 pro 06 has a jinke carby (added by the guy we bought it off) and dad says that it looks like it goes 70-75 ks

i've got a KENDA MILLVILLE on the back and thats got me at least 6 months of continual bashing at least 4 times a week for an hour -4 hours and its still looking like its only a months old

hey guess i am new to this site but i wanna no are mso good bikes because i hav just bought one really cheap with heaps of modds for 550 and i wanna no if i got a good deal the mods are
*pro taper bars
*renthal hand grips
*red billet quarter turn throtle
*one industries sticker kit
*motovert pro seat
*cnc dress kit
*silver bash plate
*ngk plug
*motul oil allways used
*green uni filter
*gold cnc gear lever
*fast ace rear shock
*cnc kick starter
*pitt boss silver foot pegs
*carbon fibre side cover
*428 o ring chain
*new wheel bearings

hey guys!!!
ive got a atomik and im having some trouble wit the chain. the wheel is all the way bak and the tensioners are tightened. it is still pretty loose. do u recomend me getting a new chain or taking a few links out.

hey guys!!!
ive got a atomik and im having some trouble wit the chain. the wheel is all the way bak and the tensioners are tightened. it is still pretty loose. do u recomend me getting a new chain or taking a few links out.

Use a chain breaker and take a link out.

hey guess i am new to this site but i wanna no are mso good bikes because i hav just bought one really cheap with heaps of modds for 550 and i wanna no if i got a good deal the mods are
*pro taper bars
*renthal hand grips
*red billet quarter turn throtle
*one industries sticker kit
*motovert pro seat
*cnc dress kit
*silver bash plate
*ngk plug
*motul oil allways used
*green uni filter
*gold cnc gear lever
*fast ace rear shock
*cnc kick starter
*pitt boss silver foot pegs
*carbon fibre side cover
*428 o ring chain
*new wheel bearings

Mate, any cheaper and he would have been literally giving it away..
He must have spent a couple hundred on the mods, a even the cheapest mso bike (x6r) was like 8 or 9 hundred dollars.....

Cheers.

what do i need to do to make my bike more accerlation and on the back wheel out of corners do i need to change the sprockets or wat do i need to do

cheerz i have a outlaw 140cc

hay fellas just need some simple power mods,have anything in mind
i have an agb-29
cdi,muffler etc etc.....

also what aftermaket stuff fits to the ducar 125 motor before i start buying
and waste my money on stuff that does not fit....
thanks heaps guys......

Is it an Electric start ducar? if its the standard kickstart ,the following will fit
-Inner rotor kit (but not the oil slinger)
-Aftermarket carb and manifold
-32mm pipe header
-Kitaco igntion coil
-Irridum plug
-possibly the lifan big valve head

Not to sure on the ducar motor though have similar components to the black lifan

thanks man it's a kick start....
just took of the head and cleaned up the build up on it near the valves.
runs better alot smoother
if anyones knows how to do it thay should.

I have a motovert and i want a lower bars to it, gimme some ideas coz i have no idea about it lol :p

Latest posts

Back