*Getting Bikes setup right* (Mods & Tips)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also what aftermaket stuff fits to the ducar 125 motor before i start buying
and waste my money on stuff that does not fit....
thanks heaps guys......
you dont need any after market stuff to increase power when i got my bike i wasnt happy with the power took it back to the shop got him to check valve clearence and fix it and was a totally new bike

i have a DRZ 110 with marzochii forks and a 138 (s20) two bros . I picked up two gold excel loops and spokes from a buddy ( brand new) but when i pulled the marzochii wheel down ( black with disk break hub ) i figured out that the loop, spokes and marzochii hub wouldnt lace up because of pattern. i was wondering if theres any way i can get this setup to run with that hub or do i have to find a new hub that is compatible with the marzzochii disk rotor??????

hub

you could probably try but id sugjest to get a new one compatible with it

best of luck man

i have a lifan 125 i thinking about puting in a inner rotor kit and a big boar kit is that the rigt thing to do

what happened to the thread.............

Last edited:
New Atomik ProX 250 need some help please

G'day fellas. I've just bought a new Atomik ProX250 for my son. I'm no mechanic and whilst I'm getting through whacking it all together, might sound silly, but how do you get the back shocky to pop up - the muffler is resting on the back tyre at present.

Also was hoping to get some tips to ensure we get as much life out of the engine - i.e. - run in / oil methods etc. By the way, only going to be farm scrambling - nothing flash!

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks, Gralto.

ive just purchased a pitpro 250sx and i was wondering how i can get a bit more power out of her .iv e had it clocked doin 110km/h but i wanna go faster

for some strage reason my bike is not starting up someone told me that the gas is not getting to the spark plug
what should i do

ive just purchased a pitpro 250sx and i was wondering how i can get a bit more power out of her .iv e had it clocked doin 110km/h but i wanna go faster

ya just gotta change ya gearing........if you want more top end you sacrifice pick up but if you want more pick up you sacrifice top end

ive got a 125cc rr 08
and ive got;

new front and rear tyres
rim lock
PRO TAPER bars
CARBON fibre H BOMB exhaust with high flow pipe (GIVES A HUUUGE POWER INCREASE AND SOUNDS AWWEESSUUUUM!!!!!!!!!!!)
uni filter
change the oil.

im going to get a new kick starter, gear shifter, and rear brake leaver as they are all crap.

i also want new forks and rear shock.

but if ur looking to improve performance (and looks) i highky reccomend a polished carbon fibre h-bomb exhaust with high flow pipe. the bike now sounds almost like a harley and has an INCREDIBLE amount of power in low revs. the power difference is phenominal.

another good mod is to get a ngk plug as well as a new better coil and lead

I wouldn't put an IRK in anything. Yes the motor revs off it's head, but all that provides is a tonne of wheel spin and 0 torque. Unless you like seat bouncing off all the jumps it sucks.

Looking into shaving the stock flywheel. I reckon something in the middle would be great. Going to play around with this and will let people know what i came up with.

Latest posts

Back