• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GMX Motorbikes New Site Sponsor!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
I would like to welcome Bob and the team at GMX Motorbikes aboard as a site sponsor!!

Great to see good Australian companies supporting the mini scene.

They have a wide range of bikes, parts and accessories so jump on and check them out!! Support the companies that support us and make Miniriders.com possible!!

Welcome GMX, thanks for supporting miniriders. Do you guys have a website or Ebay site?

Thanks timeeh-fee lol. I'm on tapatalk and was to lazy, def will check it out on the lappy later ma boi.

Haha, krazed timeeh messed you up, to much time and effort cost you first place. Being lazy like me secretly gets you fellas to work harder and babysit us older blokes, you even typed it for me bro, now that's love and understanding. I'm still in bed on RDO and didn't want to leave my second home to google it. Thanks dude:)

LOL i kinda cheated anyway as i was talking to him about 1 month back as he'd just made up the "where to ride in aus" booklet.

Any time Rotn ;)

I'll get you yet, Timeeh...

Welcome aboard GMX!

(So. Much. Punctuation.)

I'll get you yet, Timeeh...

mtczwajyevq6jc2nu8-claw.jpg

:)

Thanks for everyone.

We have Massive 3 Day Sale starting Friday 22nd Feb 2013 and feel free to share the coupon code as following

GMX-Motorbikes-3-day-sale-for-ATV-and-dirt-bikes.jpg

GMX-Motorbikes-10-percent-off-coupon-code.jpg

I am still working on the special products page and will post link after. Thanks :)

Just saw this now. This is awesome news!!!!! Welcome guys, great to have you on-board!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks timeeh and it's great to hear that.

Have you got the link from AMCN for this product?

Cheers,

Bob

Latest posts

Back