Going to pickup a PSTO 160 roller

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Hey lads,

I am going to pickup a PSTO roller this afternoon. If all goes to plan I should have a nice second build going along. Roller is a little rusty by the looks and has big wheels on it now.. why oh why hahaah

Watch this space for updates, main concern is fitting this bike in the back of a Hyundai Elantra. But I suppose a disassembly will be in order :)

Here is a piccy:

625014g_20.jpeg

Feel free to chuck your opinions, thoughts, etc as we go
Good times,
Carlton

$300

I thought it wasn't too bad for a bike with linkage, pro tapers and decent forks/frame + exhaust ;)

Having Hillz's approval is good enough for anyone's ego. Cheers mate!!

I am yet to try a linkage bike so should be fun...

ive got a motor for you Carlts Daytona anima 150f $600 15 hours use

Your a good bloke Nick :) My cash reserves are stumped at the moment though haha

No worries cheers mate ! Im getting a 190 FDX tomorrow so ill have a new build thread with piccys for all my fellow people...

I feel like a kid at christmas !!! i seriously cant wait im currently having a few coldies to calm my anxiety down LOL

No worries cheers mate ! Im getting a 190 FDX tomorrow so ill have a new build thread with piccys for all my fellow people...

I feel like a kid at christmas !!! i seriously cant wait im currently having a few coldies to calm my anxiety down LOL

Lol. The excitement. I look forward to reading all the info as it unfolds....

good stuff mate good to see another psto out there getting sum love lol is it a 160 frame or 140 , as i am a psto owner i had a 140 and the swing arm snapped where the bracket for the linkage is welded to the swing arm so be carefull of that and the 140 didnt come with the gpx adjustable front forks , but if you have a 160 frame ur cheering as the 160 came out with the gpx forks and the same swing arm as the lxr , also all lxr parts bolt straight on so good luck mate keep us posted

^^^ Hey dude. I checked when buying and it's the TL140, but the frame and accessories were too good to pass up. It has pro taper bars too and even though the forks aren't adjustable they feel smooth and well set-up.

I may look at getting an LXR swinger soon though, any ideas on price? this is a budget build so some things I probably can't go overboard on...

Here is a few pics back at mine. Tomorrow I will be ripping her apart, cleaning and getting it back to my sort of standard haha. Better pics as I go ;)

2013-04-05191224_zpsf27e6674.jpg

2013-04-05191230_zps0a1c5de2.jpg

nice man i cant remember how much the swing arm cost me but its worth changing it as its a common problem
but i agree its a good buy i like the feel of the psto and good luck with the build man i have heaps of spares if you need anything just pm me

Hey dude,

Cheers for the input so far. I sent a PM regarding parts still to buy. I will pretty much be ordering as cash comes in!

Carlton

I know of a yx150 carlts, if ya interested. A 184 kit would take it out to 170cm3

^^ Cheers man. The bike came with a lifan 160? didn;t know they existed. Head is a yx shape, all is good, but apparently the clutch won't engage.

How much for the yx150?

The yx 150 is 6 months old with a new piston and rings and a shed load of compression and pushing 150PSI, the valves were re-seated and a seal test done, can do it for $140+ post.

^^^ That is a very decent price Mick. At the moment my balance is a gnarly $32 haha I will shoot you a message if I still need the engine when I get to it :)

Cheers mate!!!

Latest posts

Back