Good Appearance Modifications?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
hey all im wondering what you guys would do 2 make your bike look better. i want some ideas
This is what im buyig so far:
BILLET FUEL CAP
SILVER GRIPS
BLUE VALVE COVERS
METAL BRAKE LEVER
FOAM UNI AIR FILTER
BLUE ALLOY HANDLE BARS
BETTER BASH PLATE
SPEEDO
LOTS OF DECALS
TIRE FLIES(TIRE AIR VALVES WITH NEONS)

HEY DO U GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS ON HOW I CAN MAKE MY DIRT BIKE LOOK MAD! ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLE APPRECIATED

This is the picture of my bike to give u an idea of what im working with

AGB-21G-BLUE.gif

IF YOU THING SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED BECAUSE IT IS SHIT TELL ME
CHEERS :wink:

Why don't you save your pennies on the look and put it towards some useful strength/performance modifications for the bike. It's a dirt bike dude, it's gonna get wet and dirty, plus what's the use of the billet fuel cap, bike neons and speedo... :? . Don't see any point in wasting your money on that IMO but its up to you i guess...

i'd rather spend my money on making the engine produce more HP, rather than spend it on things that aint gonna make it go faster. gotta remember it's a dirt bike and it will get dirty and dusty when u ride it :wink:

lmao, so u should im a 'Senior Member' :lol:
but seriously, get parts for ur engine.
u dont want a bike thats 'all show no go'

WHAT EXACTLY IS AN FOOT PEG RAIL?

GAZZA I KNOW U HAVE A FEW CHINESE BIKES SO WHAT DO U THINK MUST GO AND SHOULD UPGRADE BEFORE I SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS :?

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B, whats with the caps lock? every bike is different the bike needs to be set up the way u like it so you feel most comfortable riding not 1 of these bikes come out of the box 100% designed for you its the same as the jap bikes
things to change u ask? dont change anything unless u see its faulty nothing serious will happen ur taking the risk riding motocross in the first place motocross is the most demanding sport so expect to get hurt some time :lol:

dont get aloy handle grips, get some rubber ones that will be comfortable on ur hands, it helps to have rubber ones and aloy ones will become sliprey when they get wet

i think it would be a good idea to make it so that ur ass is comfortable

Latest posts

Back