Goodbye flellow members

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey guys, Its been a great time and experience but time has come to move on, Have sold all my bikes, have shared all my knowledge, Been a cheeky monkey, And now.. my time has come, thanks for the experience guys will never forget you, hope to see you all in the near future! if you would like to stay in touch my email/msn is [email protected]
Franky

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your wise words and tips FRANKY.. Legend mate! :)

haha poor bloke. is it because of that thread please dont go back in depression mode! haha

WTF!!! from senior member to mod, to GONE!!! WTF. all in a couple of days.. Been good to have met ya, even if only online Take care of ya self.

i was with franky today and he is actully leaving i mean fuck he has given me soo much advice on buying a bike and now hes leaving MATE thankyou 4 all the advice bro mini riders wont be the same without you man! see you in the near future!

Franky? what can i say.. ur one hell of a funny shishkebab... and i love ya bud... I hope you live a successful life and use your wealth of knowledge and ability to cheer people up as best as you possibly can.. remember to keep that sprocket spinning once in awhile... cheers.. MaRk;)

I wrote a poem for you franky

The Franky - Poem written by myself Ben Williams.

Sometimes you were good,
Sometimes you were bad,
Now that your leaving
Its making me sad
Poor little franky
Nothing to do but wanky.

he'll be back sooner or later! he's just a drama Queen LOL

he'll hang with the Uleh's on Calais... then come back..

VL calais,kebabs(plenty garlic),..and Franky, three peas in a pod!

Hey guys, Its been a great time and experience but time has come to move on, Have sold all my bikes, have shared all my knowledge, Been a cheeky monkey, And now.. my time has come, thanks for the experience guys will never forget you, hope to see you all in the near future! if you would like to stay in touch my email/msn is [email protected]
Franky

And about time too!

You f***en nice arent you wezza...:rolleyes: pffftt

Latest posts

Back