GoPro on mini's edit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was only done on iMovie but usually i use final cut studio.
Was really a test day to try out some angles and stuff. Plan on making a good one filmed over more then just one day. Wouldn't mind having a second GoPro though

I just got me the new GoPro 2 in Dec, only taken it out once so far, damn nice little tool :) Think i might be having lighting issues with it (seems too bright), either that or i might of had **** on the case lens, still gotta get out an test again. Yet to play with the editing side yet...But i'l get there evetually.
Nitrous 160 pitbike - YouTube
nitrous 160 bush run - YouTube

i havn't looked at the main differences between the 1 & 2. i had a lighting issue too but then i changed it to NTSC and it seems to get much better colour. the frame rate is better too

i got it when the first generation ones were still pretty recent it was about $430 posted from the states off the GoPro website. id imagine they are alot cheaper now even for the newer ones.
as i said earlier though im not really sure what the difference is

Re music.. its only the WarnerBrothers stuff that gets muted , WarnerBros had a major sad with youtube awhile back and kills the audio on tracks.

ahh good to know. was wondering why it only happened sometimes

sweet vid, nice angles for a gopro vid...... where is this shot? shoulda had your helmets on though... can still axe yourself on a pitty...
Its all fun and games, but things can go bad real quick kiddies!

It's shot just behind our house and in a gully down the road. Melbourne western suburbs

Latest posts

Back