got pushy pics? or pushy Tricks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ SIIIIICK!!!! seriously!!! :) drift machine! wheres the vid footage hillz!!

ahh k! hahaha niiice.. can you cut down some 90 or 100mm pvc and sleeve it over the stockers in the meantime!? presuming ya seen the tube vids..?

Wheels should be here tomorrow, were spose to be here today :(...

yer the you tube vids are lame compared to how we roll here in the hillz... we do it fast & hard lol

Wheels should be here tomorrow, were spose to be here today :(...

yer the you tube vids are lame compared to how we roll here in the hillz... we do it fast & hard lol

My old rig had marzoochi drop off 3's,triple wall sun rim front syncross riser bars,revel stem,odyssy plastic pedals,front and back maxxis minion DH tyres.

broken now frame is cracked,bottom braken **** it self stock forks broke 2 days after buying it tip hanger snapped so gear changer went into rear wheel

Photo0289.jpg

lol

umm here a few of my race BMX & my lowrider just a few. enjoy

Norco Speed Metal Team.

untitled-5.jpg

Hillbrick 21.5 pro race bike

Image004-4.jpg

Full chrome lowrider.

untitled-6.jpg

hahah yah it nice, i put pipes on it too..

that chopper looks like a wheelie bike, put some trainning wheels on tha bad boy

Obviously no one listened to me.

Any more BS and your gone for a month no questions asked. Especially you Pebkac!!!

Wanna try me?

the first pic of my old green fit and my mates bike and the other photo's are my sunday funday ex 2010 :)

Attachments

• DSC00130.JPG
    DSC00130.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00194.jpg
    DSC00194.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00195.JPG
    DSC00195.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00196.JPG
    DSC00196.JPG