got pushy pics? or pushy Tricks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea the jackal sure is ugly but its honestly the best bike of its class ive owned or ridden and it cost me 3400 to build and i cant remember what sort of wheels the were lol i only paid for the forks a couple of weeks back
shes not a cheap bike she may be ugly but im yet to ride/find anything i like more and yea fool it was taken with a crappy lg webslider in really low light hahah i ust sold my limited edition lite hoffman with civillian bars and thermal 41 forks snafu love seat oddysey hazard light rear and alex rim front for a very sad and now reggretted 450$ :( can any1 suggest any parts i should upgrade on the santa everything i have on it has not faulted yet :)

Last edited:
by the way the reason it looks like a chopper is cos i have the forks wound out another 60mm and theyre set for like downhill and cliff dropoffs n shit haha

This is my Santa Cruz Jackal.

Ultimate Jackal - Rare Colour - $2,300 - ROTORBURN Forums

Spec List:
Frame: Regular Size Jackal frame in "Black Chrome" (it looks black but when you get close it's actually green) This is a rare colour.
Fork: 2006 Gold Label 80mm
Wheels: 26 " Mavic 721 black rims front and back. DT Swiss black spokes, laced to Hope Pro II hubs. (20mm front, singlespeed rear)
Bars: Black Market 3" rise Buda Bing! (white)
Stem: Thomson Elite 50mm
Headset: Chris King Green Headset
Seat: Odyssey Aitken White BMX seat
Brake: Shimano Saint caliper with a Shimano XT master cylinder with Goodridge braided brakeline
Cranks: Deity Vendetta with Titanium spindle
Chain: KMC SL-710 Superlight
Tyres: Schwalbe Tabletop 26x2.4
Tubes: Maxxis Flyweight with French valve
Pedals: Wellgo MG-52 Magnesium
Grips: Animal Edwin (Olive)
Sprocket: Tree Light 33T (Green)
Driver: Odyssey 16T

It's for sale for $2300 if anyone's interested. Cost me over $4000.

l_3e7ef7f015f9447aa9635bff117742b5.jpg

theyre unreal aye nothing beats them for handling performance and the stance is perfecto aye

here are my bikes
bikes089.jpg

this so good to ride hard up hills tho (sting ray dragster/chooper) mum and dad got it for me insted of a motorbike or ATV
bikes093.jpg

stingray scooter twin pipes on each side
bikes092.jpg

^^ scooter
bikes091.jpg

mongoose mischif bmx good bike spent like $500 bucks on it tho
bikes103.jpg

2000 green machine dad got it for me insted of a motorbike didn't stop me tho
bikes106.jpg

huffy renergade 18 speed(i was good for a year)
bikes108.jpg

best $280 i have ever spent

Last edited:
my first bike
bikes104.jpg

and my new bike
motocrossbikes069.jpg

the best and the string ray is good to
took it to a bmx park and a ride with dad and uncle VERY VERY good bike

Last edited:
omg! that chopper bike and chopper scooter is soooo kool... If you were 8..

how long until you put rockstar stickers on the brass?

that is the most homo BMX i have ever seen!!! nah good stuff at least one of your bikes is half decent lol

yehh, btw.. heres the catch, pedals turn bright pink in the sun hahah lokks trick as bro. it over cast today soo there not.
trick: a few i can rember
whiplash
360 flat and at park
tuck no hander
clicked turn downs
couple other lil things

milf boy i swear you had like 500 posts like last week??? *cough*motherfar$inpostwhore*cough*

bmx aint bad

i just sold mine to many injurys its honestly giving me the shits

i will have to get some pics of it up

I got a norco bigfoot, but can't ride it atm, got a buckled rim.(road into a fence)

so now I need to ride my bmx (DK general lee) and it sucks, feels like im going to go over the handle bars all the time..

My MTB is sitting there with buckle rims & broken derailure...... never buy a haro MTB $1000 for i piece of crap

Heres my United DL2 with customly done $400+ wheels
odyssey: pedals, grips, brake setup, rims, spokes + more
the rest is united value/ squad stuff, hopefully shes worth over 1000, but im not selling her my other one is though check it out :p http://www.miniriders.com.au/general-classifieds/25416-custom-bmx-bike-cheap.html
enjoy

PIC_0021.jpg

like all my stuff shes clean as a whistle lol can u believe shes turned 10 months? :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back