GPX 125 WIRING ISSUES!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hussein.H

Reaction score
Hey guys, having trouble with my wiring, im sure i have done it right but i still cant get any spark out of the plug, HELP!

so you have pink from stator to blue w/white ?
green w/white to green w/white?

what colour is that spare wire at the front ?

is there a green wire with a ring terminal on the end?
if so this needs to go to a good/clean earth point on the frame or engine

are there 2 green w/whites ?
can you swap it to the other ?

Have you tried putting the green wire with the ring terminal onto the frame but scratching the paint off on that point? So its shiny?

I just got one had the same problem are you using a different coil if so you don't need the earth

i think Dave's saying, some don't need an earth to the frame

the single spare wire in you top picture, just left and up from the plastic plug/socket, is that a green ?

is there a green w/red stripe wire coming from the stator ? and is it plugged in to anything ?

the single spare wire in you top picture, just left and up from the plastic plug/socket, is that a green ?

is there a green w/red stripe wire coming from the stator ? and is it plugged in to anything ?

Hey Craig empty your inbox bud

Sorry for not explaining it well enough i was at work on my lunch break There is a green wire that splits into 3 one goes to the kill switch ones a earth and one goes to the coil and a black and yellow that goes to the coil that comes with the motor don't use the green earth just earth the black n yellow if I'm still not making sense I know story of my life just check out the picView attachment 9026

Last edited:
with my Lifan 150 outer rotor setup, and most pitbikes, the black w/yellow stripe is the power for the coil
and the green is an earth.

Yeah its wierd and that was the only combination that gave me spark and she has been running sweet

Latest posts

Back