• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

gpx black labels

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEO DPRO 037

Reaction score
Item:
Selling some gpx black labels with adjustable compression and rebound.
Condition: used
Price: $150 + postage
payment methods: direct bank transfer or COD
ca77aaff0ebae14b1e9ca30f3ac49a26.jpg
5d6ee68721088c247fcb2018600fadba.jpg
eab97f29c7c858d9ebbfa0235a098e2f.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't you pay $80 for these.........

$75+post = $113 with a leaking seal. Baught a tool, fixed it. The seal no longer leaks. Therefore the price goes up no?

Last edited:
Yea but it doesn't go up double the price.

Theyre only worth what someone is willing to pay. I was under the impression I got an absolute bargain due to the leaky seal, a potentially costly repair so I took a risk when I baught them. Now ive got another build to fund so im choosing to sell them and the price I believe is fair, still well under half of new cost.

You did get a bargain. But not just because of the seal. Stu is a great guy and got the bike cheap so he was parting it out cheap.
And how is it a "costly" repair when the seals are $19 from Dhz.
Just don't try and double your money on stu because that's not fair.

I never intended on selling the forks. And yes he is a great guy. I love this forum and last thing I want to do us upset anyone. Im going to part out my bike to fund my new bike. What is a fair price then in everyones opinion?

Snaptrax is right, I sold them cheap because I got them cheap, and I like to help mr brothers when I can. I advertise everything on facebook sites at top dollar and cheaper on here. What you re sell them for is ultimately your choice, but I go on the what comes around goes around principal if you get my drift.

Latest posts

Back