GPX X-Power muffler.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Got my GPX X-Power muffler from DHZ and the build is quite good, its a damn solid unit and it wont fall apart like most, just hoping I wont have to rejet the carby as the outlet is a lil bit smaller than the lxr muffler im currently running. I know Styv has this muffler and likes it for what it is, is anyone else running this unit and if so whats your thoughts.

can u notice a difference in top speed/acce;leration? and how much was it (if u dont mind me askin)
cheers,
jack

can u notice a difference in top speed/acce;leration? and how much was it (if u dont mind me askin)
cheers,
jack

He basically said that its not installed yet, its on sale at the moment I think on the dhz website. Won't do anything power wise mate just look and sound better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

pretty sure the only way to increase power on a exhaust for a 4stroke is tune it for the cam grind and when both valves are open if you notice on bigger bikes they have a bubble in the exhaust usually near the head of the engine or the riders leg im pretty sure its like a expansion chamber to help suck exhaust gasses out and create a more efficiant therefor faster engine

that and also outright fl0w

cheers fellas, musnt of read the post properly. exausts arent really my thing so yeah... but i always thought u could get more hpower of a better exaust for a 4stroke? he oh well

hay mate i have this muffler and i love it , it sounds pritty cool i cant say if it makes a differance in performance as i had other work do i,e taki rockers and a retune , but i had to grind down my exhaust pipe to make it fit where it mounts as the weld on the inside of the muffler stopped it from going down the exhaust i had to grind about 15mm off hope this helps

cheers fellas, musnt of read the post properly. exausts arent really my thing so yeah... but i always thought u could get more hpower of a better exaust for a 4stroke? he oh well
All good dude, yeah not really and gains in HP but can be a small gain in the performance of the engine, but from my experience a somple muffler change at times can result in a small jet change. And I hate messn with jets lol.

hay mate i have this muffler and i love it , it sounds pritty cool i cant say if it makes a differance in performance as i had other work do i,e taki rockers and a retune , but i had to grind down my exhaust pipe to make it fit where it mounts as the weld on the inside of the muffler stopped it from going down the exhaust i had to grind about 15mm off hope this helps
Thanks big fella, ill be sure to keep an eye on this and mod if needed.

I got this exhaust when I bought my gpx 125 motor I think its a pretty good pipe ,its probably a tad too long for the crf50 style pit frame good value for money but hinesight tells me should of put extra coin n got pro circuit or fmf ,but overall im happy therez my 2 cent..!!!:)

Latest posts

Back