graphic

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revmx_89

Reaction score
need help picking my graphics for my revmx now i really like all of them and i cant pick one so can some of you help me pick one

yz-85-10-high-roller.gif

yz-85-10-method.gif

YZ-85--STAR-WHITE.gif

any help would be good

Last edited by a moderator:
i would go with 3 , hey i got my revmx last friday and being looking in to graphic for it were did u find these cause if u dont go with three i would be keen lol

third one for sure.

Last edited:
yeh you can change the yz on it.
i really hope he doesnt pick three LOL

Personally I think they all look shit so I'd keep looking around.

I don't like any either .. but every one has different taste so get what you like . will never get a straight answer from a forum.

I just had a look at my rep and it shows I received a negative rep from this thread.

Why would someone ask for everyone's opinion and then negative rep them when they give an honest answer?

That just seems stupid! The worst part is all they left was a . which leaves me not knowing exactly who it was so it must be from one very weak and petty person.

I just had a look at my rep and it shows I received a negative rep from this thread.

Why would someone ask for everyone's opinion and then negative rep them when they give an honest answer?

That just seems stupid! The worst part is all they left was a . which leaves me not knowing exactly who it was so it must be from one very weak and petty person.

That's absolutely ridiculous and shows the flaws in the system that can be abused by morons. You gave an opinion in a thread that asked for them, you shouldn't be neg repped for that.
Not sure who gave you neg reps, but I'll give you +reps to make up for it because it is just stupid. :)

that is wrong what i wanted from this tread was input bad or good i just wanted to know what you thought of them i am grateful for every one input

mmm that's interesting because when I was a mod and had access to such things there was only one member that made a habit of leaving just a dot on neg reps ... my guess is he didn't like you schooling him on frame construction ... even though some of us got a laugh out of it .

But yes still rather petty ... never mind have a point from me too.

I dont rlly like any of them either, but if i had to choose from those i would choose the 3rd one.

That wasnt right for someone to do that and by not leaving their name it may have given you the wrong idea on who it was. Im getting sick of seeing -Reps given out for no good reason so we might have to look into what we can do to control it a bit better.

Id like to see if the person who gave the -Rep has the balls to own up and tell us why he did it.

That's absolutely ridiculous and shows the flaws in the system that can be abused by morons. You gave an opinion in a thread that asked for them, you shouldn't be neg repped for that.
Not sure who gave you neg reps, but I'll give you +reps to make up for it because it is just stupid. :)

Agreed

mmm that's interesting because when I was a mod and had access to such things there was only one member that made a habit of leaving just a dot on neg reps ... my guess is he didn't like you schooling him on frame construction ... even though some of us got a laugh out of it .

But yes still rather petty ... never mind have a point from me too.

I had a look and surprisingly it wasnt even from anyone that posted in this thread which leads me to think either he gave -rep due to a personal disliking of Defective or wanted him to think it was the op that gave the -rep for some reason but who knows.

I'll mention who it was but id like to see if he will own up first

Latest posts

Back