Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think you will attend?

• YES

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • NO

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • YES w/ mates

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreefClothing

Reaction score
UPDATE: Dacebook event page is now live - Mini X Cup 2016 | Facebook

Hey all,
As some of you know, we have been planning a minicross event and we are getting closer to pulling it off! Just some minor paper work then we'll lock in the dates and start promoting.

We have secured an amazing 20 acre property located in Grafton NSW. It's flat, has levy walls on 2 sides - 1 where the spectators and stalls can be set up and has a great view of the track and the other wall will be a hill start for the races and it's on the river, close to town so everyone can stay at motels/hotels, a walk away from a few pubs and 10mins drive from Grafton base hospital (But shouldn't need that place).

We will have the event either late May or in June.

The classes will be: stock 50s, 88 limited, stock 110, amature 10", pro 10", amature 12", pro 12",pro open, ladies, juniors & Dash 4 Cash. We will allow people to enter additional classes above there grade if wanting to. E.g 88 limo's can enter into pro 12" etc

There will be practise and qualifying... Then each class will have 3 main moto's through out the day. Total points from the 3 moto's will be the placings of the riders at the end of the day.

There will be trophies/prizes/cash prizes, but yet TBA until we confirm sponsors and rider entry numbers.

Righto, now we would love to see what kind of interest you guys have and any ideas from the details I have shared so far. Hit the poll above this post and leave comments on ideas or if you know of mates that would come that aren't in this forum. Also if any sponsors that would be keen on getting involved.

We want this to be the biggest annual Minicross event of the year and also run a series of races in between times if this goes well.

Attached is the logo plus property layout.

Last edited:
I'm definitely in and I've forwarded this onto my mates

What's the track going to be like ? I'm hoping there will be jumps

How long or how many laps per race ?

Can this be run on Saturday so we can party on afterwards ? I havnt had been on the drink with Collins since we raced in qld 5 years ago

Shearer who is on this forum has a race planned for June I think , have a chat to to him so your dates don't clash

I'm pumped !

Last edited:
I'm definitely in and I've forwarded this onto my mates

What's the track going to be like ? I'm hoping there will be jumps

How long or how many laps per race ?

Can this be run on Saturday so we can party on afterwards ? I havnt had been on the drink with Collins since we raced in qld 5 years ago

Shearer who is on this forum has a race planned for June I think , have a chat to to him so your dates don't clash

I'm pumped !

Cheers, Georgalis! Would be sick to be able to have some beers with all you guys so it will be on a Saturday for sure

Track will be fast motocross style track but will have jumps for sure! The larger jumps will have variations so the stocker's or people not wanting to air it out can still stay low and race hard. There will be a feature jump for the finish line jump in front of the crowd and will have some cash for finish line jump whips/goon riding hahahaha

I'll be sure to suss out other events that are happening before locking it in and try our best to avoid conflicting.

Any chance we can jump on as a minor sponsor mate?

Already got you down as a Silver sponsor bud. Our current affiliate companies (SK Designs, MX Store, SIN Eyewear, Miniriders, Sinister Fifties, Thumpstar) get Silver Sponsorship for free and have first dibs on upgrading to our larger packages

Already got you down as a Silver sponsor bud. Our current affiliate companies (SK Designs, MX Store, SIN Eyewear, Miniriders, Sinister Fifties, Thumpstar) get Silver Sponsorship for free and have first dibs on upgrading to our larger packages

Awesome sweet mate your a legend!!

PM me some details on the larger packages as well.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: We are not looking to make money from these events. We are purely doing it to help produce some good quality racing events for the mini riders community. All proceeds will go to track/event prep + prize money for riders.

Exactly the reason we sponsor nearly every major mini event in Aus.

All about giving back and getting races going for everyone to enjoy!!

whats deal with Jnr class ?
Bike size cc , and ages.
could be good idea to do event page on F/book aswell
Is quite few mini racers that dont come on here

Latest posts

Back