Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everybode post ya birthdays up so we all know when to say happy b'day...

Mine is April 2nd 1985, I'll b 22, it's this Monday
av38.gif

p.s Mayb Miniriders will make it possible to c peoples birthdays on the front page?

my birthday is march 30 1994 ill be 13 lol its this friday, so that means tomorow !! yay
p.s happy birthday jezebell for monday! lol

13 omg ur still a baby....lol and thanks

av38.gif
to u for friday and happy b'day 4 my mum on sat oh and my brothers 2day....lol

lol - ya all youngsters here - I had mine on the 15th (and I'm not telling how old I am) - many happy returns Jezz & anyone else who's celebrating around this time :D

awwwwwwwww's come on tell us...

u cant b as old as Foolsp33d his tha big 50 this yr, lets all say
av38.gif
to him 4 wheneva it is....

mine is the 12 november 1992 ive got to wait a long time :( .. happy birthday to everyone whenever your b'day is

Nah I turned a young 44 but still ride my pitty, skateboard & party hard when I can ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEZEBELL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Buh Hahahahahaha I'm 22 2day...

oh oh and Hillz is on tha 12th August...

Last edited:
hehe Thanks Babe, but where was my brekkie in bed...lol
and Matty didnt even hang around 2 say Happy Birthday to me, ate our food passed out on da couch and den left while we were sleepin'...lol

mines 1st of june 1994, i turn 13, hoping im getting a new bike 4 mi b'day, probably a ttr125 or crf150
jayden-pitbikes, ur like mi age & in melbourne too, we should hav a ride someday, i know a track, it is okay and very close, talk 2 ya on msn, i just added ya
[email protected]

jezebell, happy b'day, u betta not say im a baby, lol
i can't be, i actually am the youngest pilot in australia, the msn address is no joke!!!

Happy birthday Jeze! (Big hugs and a box full of goodness....lmao.Not like Last year!!lol) let us all know how your day was when you recover.
Keep an eye on her hillz.. she'll be dropping the pulses like happi pillz lol.

Happy birthday Jeze..

Thanks Guyz, I had a semi good day, I dont like getting older, I wish I lived with Peter, Tinker and da Lost Boyz in Neverland...lolz

av38.gif
Sik-PJ, hope all ur wishes and dreams come true on this wonderful day...

Latest posts

Back