Hello from Germany!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBear

Reaction score
Hi folks, i'd like to introduce myself as a new member :)
So: i'm from Germany and i'm one the roundabout 2000 Honda Monkey addicts here. The scene is so crazy, some of us are driving road-legal bikes with a 176ccm engine and 26HP... My bike is a '76 Z50J1-model with a 128ccm Honda-Thai engine and a Takegawa Superhead +R and max. power output on the rearwheel of 18.1 HP :cool:

So: my first question is: have heard something about Ducar Engine Manufacturers in China? Because around here there are rumours that they are skint and not producing anymore. It wouldt be nice if some of you couldt tell something.

The reason why i'm asing is: i recently bought one these engines (a 138ccm) and was very astonished regarding the good qualitiy of the item. We opened it and what we couldt see was very well machined. We also checked the power-output: with a Mikuni VM26 carb and a Over-exhaust we measured 15,4 HP on the rear wheel, wich is a very very good result for an engine that costs 250 EUR = 380 AUD :eek:

Last edited:
Hey mate! welcome to the forum! Good to have some other countries drop in and say g'day! :) another good place for the Z bikes is MonkeyGarage Home yet another aussie site, but some top blokes there. If you get a chance throw a few pictures up of your machine. ws the
J1 the rigid rear z? should know this by now but its to early in the morning for me!

Anyway mate, enjoy the forum and keep us updated in regards to your bike!
If i could speak german, id say something appropriate, instead im just going to go...."hmmmm, BEER!"

Cheers :)
Foolsp33d

Wilkommen bigbear im from melbourne, but the missus is from bochum. I Lived there for 14 Mnths in 99. We are planning to visit in Nov/Dec.We ride offroad pitbikes 125cc Ducar, Know of anywhere to ride when we get there?

ducar are still being made... well we are still being sold bikes running ducars! and as for the "138ccm" or as we call it 138cc, that would most likely be a lifan motor

Latest posts

Back