Hello. Im daniel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dkb87

Reaction score
Hi guys nd gal's. I'm Daniel from sale victoria. Ive got a quick question. Would a pitbike in need of service possibly jump from neutral into 1st gear? Picked up a little clutchless 90cc from hard rubbish that is running. Swapped the engine into a better frame and kicked her over to make sure it was running and rideable. Went for a 1st gear lap around my yard then put it in neutral and had it sitting while running. Suddenly she jumped into gear with out being near the gear lever or throttle and nearly ran me through the shed door 😆 any ideas why it may be doing this and would an oil change help?

Hello Daniel,
Sorry couldn't be any help. Hope somebody more knowledgeable will be along soon to help you.

Hey, did you get this figured out? Would be glad if you can give us updates.

Hey Daniel, if it wasn't like miniriders said above, it maybe the trans. Needs adjusting. Usually a 13mm nut with a flat head screw in the centre.

Follow the instructions below.. can't go wrong.

Attachments

• semi-auto-clutch-adjustment.png
    semi-auto-clutch-adjustment.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey Daniel, hope you had the chance to read the succeeding post. Would be nice if you can give us some updates.

Latest posts

Back