Hello There...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ESD

Reaction score
Hey Lads
Just found out about this little site from the lads at DGS and lets just say i'm mighty impressed...
And with any luck it won't be long before yours truly is a sponsor of this project either...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Yeah mate the sites killer , best mini site all day

checked your site too man nice work I'll keep ya in mind for bits .

yeah cool dreadful...
pretty keen to get my bike down to jindy over the summer to rock on...
Could you let grassy know i'm not working for Unit anymore so i can't send him the stickers he was after but hopefully i should have some decal kits ready by the time i get down there...
I could probably pump some custom punk fiction action for the crews bikes to if you haven't already sourced that sort of thing...
Cheers
Leigh

Yeah mate come down anytime , been busy as a one legged man in an arse kicking comp with the vid production thing and my social is suffering but all good will have things sorted by chrissy .
Then the big day out which was cool when I used to go munted and have a good day ...now I'm munted running a stall....got pretty messy last year lol
so this year we are getting a tent with climate control.
Then I gotta edit some stuff for blizzard and shoot some shit for next years show and I been talking to crew on here about making a fiddy vid so yeah too busy.
Suppose you're busy too mate what happened to just riding ??
Anyway I'll pass message on and yeah if you are coming down we'll sink a few and cut some laps .
Oh yeah decals ??
half the team is overseas or incarcerated or buckled but yeah a few of the boys here may be interested ....How many for a run ??

Sooo wierd I just posted a question about the skycraft .... you should go over and answer it .lol

Hey Lads
Just found out about this little site from the lads at DGS and lets just say i'm mighty impressed...
And with any luck it won't be long before yours truly is a sponsor of this project either...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Welcome to the forum mate, I think ive noticed u over at FMXaus. Not a bad forum but it seems like every time someone comes on there talking about any chinese bike which costs under a couple of grand and isnt Thumpster/motovert/braap etc they just get shit given to them and dont come back. On here people get advice no matter what they own no matter how much the thing cost them or where it came from without leaving feeling like their new pride and joy is a peice of junk. Anyway it seems like your ok with china bikes and hopefully ul stay and share your knowlage with us all.

hey dan
just working out the pricing and stuff as the olds just got there new large scale digi printer last week its worth $100k or something so shouldn't be a problem...
Run size i'm pretty sure i can do one offs...

Hey Wazza
Unfortunately our sport is still growing up and it is true alot of bikes are absolute shite but we're trying to either stock upgrades to make them better or find other alternatives to wankers sell kids pieces of shit.
At the end of the day your better off buying from a reputable dealer and not ebay that way there is at least someone you can go back to see...
I'll be sharing my knowledge as much as i can so feel free to ask...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Latest posts

Back