Helmet Cam Footage from Sinister 50s Seaview Triple Crown Round 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Miniriders.com own rider Zach's helmet cam footage of 12 inch AM:

[video=youtube;JQtBx726-3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQtBx726-3w[/video]

[video=youtube;2mVxj1VOw50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mVxj1VOw50[/video]

Man you absolutely killed that holeshot Zach! And I got a bloody face full of dirt for it too! Lol ;)

You did excellent that day mate, be proud of that!
I'm looking forward to seeing how you go on the last round, there will be a close eye on gate hoppers and rider classing next time. So a nice even field for the AM riders.

Team Miniriders already Kicking ass in 2015! :banana::banana::banana:

I shouldn't have watched that , 12" bikes with power make easy work of that track
It makes me think how hard work it is getting around there on an 88 limo
Maybe it's time my fat old ass got a bigger engine

You should be riding pro whoever that was in the footage , solid ride

Sick footage, and great ride zac! I always wanted to make it to one of these, but if thats AM class I might leave the bike at home if I ever do make it lol

The top 3 in that class should have been in pro
It's not fair or safe for the true am riders if these fast guys sand bag it
And as you said it turns people away from racing seeing fast guys in the am class

To true Jase, the eyes will be out watching at the next race, and people will be shuffled around to their appropriate classes me and a few other boys will be watching a lot closer to make sure that the Am classes stay purely Am and enjoyable for all other riders. I'm not saying anyone is trophy hunting by choosing Am but should treat it as a complement when they get pulled and put up a class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In saying that I'm not taking anything away from you Zach you rode well mate and killed it on the day, gained a lot of respect by coming all that way to race buddy.

Jase Zach is only a B grade rider in VCM down here that is why is was in amateurs.

He has a bit of work to get to pro level. Gotta remember he has only just turned 18 as well. People deserve a shot in AM's first before moving up to Pro.

After this year he will be pro for sure next year. It wasn't necessarily the power of the bike as on that track it was actually a hindrance.

Zach rode really well and consistently for all 4 races and deserved the No1 plate. No one can take that away from him.

Dylan the guy who came third in one of the vids was his first race ever so you gotta give the young guys a chance in AM's.

It's like throwing an AMA 250 rider straight into 450's. There was no sand bagging at all.

Nothing compared to some of the other classes.

It's racing, you are all trying to go quick regardless of the class. lol

I'm in no way saying he didn't ride well , the footage shoes he rode great , and hats off to him , he rides awesome & he's got some bike fitness that's for sure.
I've heard a few guys commenting on how good the top 3 were in 12" am compared to the rest of the field & that they would have held there own in pro , and by that footage he definitely would do well in pro.
I'm a believer that am is for the beginners & for guys that are not confident , Zach hit every jump on that track bar one double. He rides good and he's young and fit , if he wants to ride am that's his decision.
I was more pointing out how good he rides

The am class was heaps slower this time! At the first rd at Seaview the top three pot me a lap down!

Any of them that can do all the jumps out of partice isn't amateur!

Enjoyd watching the go pro videos :)
Cheers for sharing them!

No worries Shearer.

Yeah I get what your saying Jase.

Down here he would have a bit to go to keep up with A graders in VCM which is pro equivalent. You only really get to ride AM's for your first year or 2 racing then it's pro's the rest of your life you know?

Next year it won't be a choice. Will definitely be pro.

I will still be in AM until I'm 40. Too fat and slow. hahahaha

Thanks guys. I had a great time both heading up and racing.
I normally race in am cause there are still people down here that flog me in B grade.

Thanks guys. I had a great time both heading up and racing.
I normally race in am cause there are still people down here that flog me in B grade.

Your killing it buddy !
Next time your up this way hit us up and come for a ride with us , you like hitting jumps by the looks of it , we have a pretty cool mini sx track that you would love

Lol I think I must been the only proper AM there! :D

Hell I struggled with most of the track! Although there were a few guys that I was battling with at the back before fatigue kicked in and I whiskey gripped my throttle n ghostied my bike!:action-smiley-032:

But like Brendon said above^^^ there will be a lot more officials watching classes in the third round, hell I may even get back out n roll some jumps again! :cheeky-smiley-005:

No ones taking anything away from Zach, mate you ride bloody awesome and deserve the no.1 plate. If you come up next time thou you need to jump up and push yourself in the pro class, only one way to get better.

Lol Zack killing it, and nearly Shearer too! ;)

Was a fricken awesome weekend, sooo damn glad I made the drive down for it! And for what it's worth, I'm really happy to see confident yet humble young blokes like snaptrax coming up in the sport. Top young bloke if you ask me....

That's a great picture! I stay to left try stay out way!
Such a fun day! Enjoyed it so much :)

Your killing it buddy !
Next time your up this way hit us up and come for a ride with us , you like hitting jumps by the looks of it , we have a pretty cool mini sx track that you would love

Thanks Jase.
I love jumps haha. I dunno what it is but I just love sending it over a large jump. I actually destroyed the internals of my old Gpx black label forks from flat landing a decent step down haha.
Id love to ride with you guys. If it is the track that I am thinking of that would be a dream of mine to ride that track haha.

Seems like there is a few tracks that id love to ride up that way too. Might need to make a week of it.

Thanks Corey you are a top bloke too. Good to chat to you and see all the awesome photos you got.

Latest posts

Back