HELP 2017 SSR 125CC NEEED HELP INFO SOMETHING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krl062190

Reaction score
Okay I got at your 2017 SSR 125cc had 600 miles on it but there's a brand new kicks every time on the first kick only thing it needed was a battery so the electric start would work got it was riding it for a couple weeks to and from work then I started looking up for upgrade for it purchasea NIBBI high performance carburetor me 28 with the universal Quick Throttle Buy nibbi and throttle cable now once installed get a test drive got up play about 68 70 miles an hour came back let it cool down then what you think it up want to go ride again can't get started it'll crank with the choke on or crank up for 2 seconds and then die I messed with the Aaron idle screw I turned it all the way down counterclockwise and then turned it a couple of times clockwise now I don't know what I'm doing all I wanted to do was make my bike go about 75 80 miles an hour so I can get on the freeway with it get to and from work can anybody help

Latest posts

Back