Help! Fair price for Pitster pro LXR 160?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jvermeiren

Reaction score
I need to sell a lightly used, bone stock(except grade 8 bolts around motor and frame and new rk chain) perfect condition, 2010 LXR that has been adult ridden and never raced! What is a fair asking price? Thanks

I need to sell a lightly used, bone stock(except grade 8 bolts around motor and frame and new rk chain) perfect condition, 2010 LXR that has been adult ridden and never raced! What is a fair asking price? Thanks

$250.00 and the I'll buy it. lol jokes

I'd say $1800 is a fair base asking price, you could request a bit more but it may take longer to sell you see

You will be pushing to get $1800 even in this market. Maybe a few weeks back when DHZ had none in stock made them a little easier to sell second hand. But I'd say $1500 is where there at. Didn't Billys fully modded lxr sell for $2000? It had a lot of work, more then $500 worth so I think $1500 is fair for a stock lxr.

You will be pushing to get $1800 even in this market. Maybe a few weeks back when DHZ had none in stock made them a little easier to sell second hand. But I'd say $1500 is where there at. Didn't Billys fully modded lxr sell for $2000? It had a lot of work, more then $500 worth so I think $1500 is fair for a stock lxr.

This may vary again when your talking about the US market, which im sure is where this member is from.

Latest posts

Back