Help for shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends, are you running a piece of wood at the moment?

To help you we either photos of what you have or a good description of your bike. Have you got a std CRF a china copy etc etc -

Last edited:
i just have a stock bike with red baron front shocks and i bought these shocks and i am wondering if they would be a little stiffer and not bottom out as easy..

mate after you cinvert the cost of that to aussie dollar then add more for postage it would cost about $90 way better of to go to oz50 and get the kitaco shock. cheap as and from what I've heard there a good shock

ya haha i already bought this shock and i was wondering if i should get another or if this one would not make me bottom out and be a little stiffer i am about 135 pounds.

where do you live??????? cause you don't seem to be an aussie got nothing againts it i'm just interested because your buying from U.S.A and you said pounds not kilo's

if you've already bought it then why dont you just wait till you get it then try it out?

the auction provides no info on it so theres no way to tell.

I'm not to familiar with the stock crf50 but I did notice that this shock has no spring preload adjustment at all and no adjustment for comp. or rebound so basically there are way better shocks on the market for a pretty good price but you never know it may be stiffer than stock depending on the spring rate. It does look like a very basic shock to me though . If you already bought it just put it on and see how you go thats part of the fun.

its a lousy looking shocky.,..
id prefer the wood alternative:p
looks like what came of the back of a vintage postie to me....

Latest posts

Back