Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROLLAS13

Reaction score
Hey guys what I have is not a pit bike but it's a mini. I have a mini 1986 Suzuki gsxr 50/rb50/gag. There were only around 2000 ever produced. Here it is:

2e8a9ezu.jpg

But more to the point I would like to know if you guys know what head it is, I've read it maybe a takegawa head or if it's just a Suzuki head. Here's a pic of the motor.

uzugu7ut.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had never seen one mate and feel priviledged to now know of them, check out nsr50 and ysr50 for some parts, but they ran 2 strokes i think. Have a quick look at bikepics.com also
http://www.bikepics.com/suzuki/gsxr50/
You should go into the garage link up the top and start a album of pics on it, this mini bike is a rare one and i reckon many people on here would kill for one of these, this makes the little pocket rocket road bikes inferior as there is no comparison of the 2. Thanks again mate.

nice bike mate!

send nonz (conner) a pm and have a chat with him about it as he used to own and race one of these he no's these pretty well

cheers...

I had never seen one mate and feel priviledged to now know of them, check out nsr50 and ysr50 for some parts, but they ran 2 strokes i think. Have a quick look at bikepics.com also
http://www.bikepics.com/suzuki/gsxr50/
You should go into the garage link up the top and start a album of pics on it, this mini bike is a rare one and i reckon many people on here would kill for one of these, this makes the little pocket rocket road bikes inferior as there is no comparison of the 2. Thanks again mate.

Rotn50 you are a legend! That last link is the tits. we actually have 3 in the family lol this is mine. My dad bought them for us 3 kids way back when. He says 24 were bought in the country as a promotion and a bike store he went to regularly had two so he snapped them up and bought another later on.

Don't let the others ever sell them, or if they are grab them, happy to help.

Thanks guys. I want to hot up the motor but can't find many parts. might chuck a China motor in there.

Thanks guys. I want to hot up the motor but can't find many parts. might chuck a China motor in there.

Rollas13 dont touch the Suzuki buy a bike the same as this. This one is my old R1 its made by a company called Aarvi there are differant companies that make this style of bike. It come standard with a 110cc Lifan engine i put a TBolt 114cc Big Bore Kit in it we had a ball with this bike and go well. This bike started my interest in this minbikes-pitbikes they are cheap to buy i got mine from gumtree for $200 going then spent about $800 on it doing it up. My wife loved riding it being semi-auto and Tristan my stepson loved it to he got around 95kph out of it on the road near home with me following in the ute. So dont mod the Suzuki get one of these mate your Suzuki will be worth more the way it is.
IMG_1178_zpsc394abe1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1185_zps0f6c3530.jpg
[/IMG]
if you have any questions about this bike i well glading help you if needed also i sold this bike about 1 month ago i had it for over 4 years with no dramas at all and it copped a fair hiding too LOL.

Latest posts

Back