Help Identifying this bike and getting it to run. Thank you.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdzipf

Reaction score
Let me first thank all who help with this. I have included pics and explanations as best I can. I bought it a couple months ago and it kick started right up. Then I was cleaning it and I couldn't figure out how the wiring went and I haven't got it started back up since. I took all the extra lights and stuff off. I don't need lights or horns. Also, I bought it without a battery and since it ran without one, I don't need one.

image1_zpsyxdutchw.jpeg

There are 4 wires coming from the stator. Black, white, grey, and brown

image2_zpssuto47gp.jpeg

I get spark when I kick it over or when I hook the starter to a 12 volt battery and a little smoke comes out the tail pipe but it isn't strong enough to get it to idle, I'm thinking there is a kill switch connection somewhere that isn't right and causing it to not idle

Here is a picture of the coil

image3_zpsv2l0ihn7.jpeg

Here is a picture of either a CDI or a rectifier not hooked up to anything under the seat

image5_zpsrqp8oiif.jpeg

I also got this thing with it, not sure what it is, but its not hooked up to anything either and it goes under the seat.

image6_zpsjn6j34yf.jpeg

Here is the serial number on the bike to help us identify the make model somehow.

image7_zps0z0xkgix.jpeg

Any help would be appreciated. It says electra on the side of the gearbox. maybe its their 2004 49.5cc model? 88896 is the model number but I cant find a wiring diagram for one anywhere. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Did you ever find help with this? I have the same bike, I believe. Is this an Electra?

Latest posts

Back