Help: Lifan 125 or GPX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the50king

Reaction score
Hey, my chain came off today and snapped my 2nd gear so my motor is pretty much rooted, Its a lifan 125 now and i saw they had a high comp motor on dhz for about the same price with a cooler and that so was wondering if anyone has one and if they are as reliable as a lifan?? cheers New 2012 GPX 125CC RACE ENGINE

This motor is nearly the ducks guts of the 125s if not the ducks guts. it is high compression and will teach you to kickstart your engine more precisely(when it kicks back)I highly recommend this engine if you have the coin to spend you will not be disappointed

This motor is nearly the ducks guts of the 125s if not the ducks guts. it is high compression and will teach you to kickstart your engine more precisely(when it kicks back)I highly recommend this engine if you have the coin to spend you will not be disappointed

Sweet thanks for the info will purchase one right away and ill let you know how it goes and what not

mate i have a gpx 125 and its worked and its a sweet engine and put a oko 26mm on it and it will be a quick 125

yeah so it looks like its the bee's knee's haha , should be here tomorrow hopefully, i have to wait untill next pay day too buy the carby.. Will it be right to run it in with the mikuni 26mm??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back