Help Me Pick

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack_pitbikes

Reaction score
Me haha. I ride a Kuda Pro xD. But my bro has a Atomik 150. I ride that sometimes too.

definately the dhz tho if you got the extra coin go the 160 version it has the bigger engine and better suspension and think better brakes too

definately the dhz tho if you got the extra coin go the 160 version it has the bigger engine and better suspension and think better brakes too

but I'm just starting out, this will be the first motorbike i own, will the 160 be too powerfull.

if u think 125 is is slow then you will think 140 is slow.... go the 160 the carby it comes with will keep it nice n slow anyway until you upgrade

Hmmm... Little bias?

The Dirtmax seems to have better suspension.. I would go the Dirtmax.:b_grind:

dirtmax has no place in this industry.... even if their bikes were awsome (which they're not) no-one should buy them simply because dirtmax are the enemy ;)

plus the suspension on that bike is ebay garbage

go the dhz ust a better all round bike best choice u will ever make honestly

Hmmm... Little bias?

The Dirtmax seems to have better suspension.. I would go the Dirtmax.:b_grind:

are you serious better suspension ? have you read the specs for the new dhz's ?

what do you guys think about the old dhz dpro 160 that is on sale
i mainly want the bike for bush riding

Last edited:
hey guys just wondering why dirtmax are the ENEMY? i know someone who has a 250 dirtmax and never has any dramas with it im not saying its better or worse than anything else im just curious is it like holden vs ford NSW vs QLD that kind of thing?

hmmm hard to explain.... I don't even know if the threads are still around but basically they go around trying to sue the competition because they try to bring in bikes at a reasonable price..... pure scum and the industry is better off without importers like dirtmax
all of dirtmax's bikes can be found from other dealers for a much better price...... except for the gunshot... which is a real shame because if someone who isn't scum imported a good 88 I'd buy it

then they threaten miniriders with legal action because the mods are real people..... they don't want the mods sharing their opinions on pitbikes.....
I'm not good at explaining stuff like this hopefully dready will come along and explain better ;)

Latest posts

Back