HELP NEEDED

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roostyamates

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if you can tell me what type of bike this exactly is?pit.JPG

Welcome to Miniriders,

drop in and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread while you're here.

It's a 2007/2008? Pitsterpro X4, the model before the X4R
If you post a closer pic of the head, we might be able to tell what engine is in it, might be a YX160 (like below) or a Z155 ?

x4large.jpg

cheers, Craig

Last edited:
hey i'm new to forums all together and pit bikes, this bike is for sale for 1000 ono and thats the only pic of it i have at the moment, what do you think this bike is worth? thanks for the help

To me it sounds a little high.
what area are you from ?

With the Pitsterpro, it all depends on the condition, how many hour's it's done, which engine, adjustable suspension ? tyres / brakes, upgrades etc etc
this is a basic bike, but has a decent engine, and it's only $150 more, and it's brand new- DHZ DPRO 160 | PitsterPRO z160HO Engine | Pit Bike | Dirt Bike

Im from northern tasmania, on the add it says that it has done little use at all, I dont have a 1000 to spend I am looking around 700 which I know isnt much but will buy me a half decent 2nd hand pit bike surely?
Okay thankyou for your help

Latest posts

Back