Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattycotter

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP can someone please measure from the ground to the swing arm bolt and tell me the measurement need to be 12 inch rims on the back thanks a lot

welcome to Miniriders,
make sure you drop in and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread while you're here.
http://www.miniriders.com/general-chat/20824-introduce-yourself.html

from the ground up to the centre of my front swing arm bolt it is 410mm.

but do you mean from the ground up to the centre of the rear axle ?
if so, you'll get a few different measurements here, all depends on what size tyre the person is running, and what psi it is inflated to.

mine measures 225mm from the ground to the centre line of the axle

cheers, craig

Last edited:
Yer I am after a measurement from the ground to the swing arm bolt the one that runs through the frame

ok, do you realise that every pit bike brand/type will have a different measurement then ?
you saw my measurement ?

my PY80 measures 300mm from the ground up to the centre of the bolt, it has a 12" rear wheel

my Atomik Pro X measures 380mm from the centre of the front swing arm bolt to the ground (12" rear wheel)

and my Suzuki DS80 measures 340mm from the ground to the centre of the front swing arm bolt (12" rear wheel)

Last edited:
Yer I just needed a rough measurement because I am going from a crf50 swing arm to a 160 swing arm and have to weld a shock bracket on the frame

Going from a 10inch rim to 12 inch

ok, so you will really need the measurement from a 12/12 or 14/12 CRF50 based bike then

Yer it's a crf50 frame I am going ro be running front and rear 12 inch motard rim

that swing arm is for a linkage rear end, are you converting the CRF50 style frame to linkage ?
the picture has it sitting upside down

Latest posts

Back