Hey guys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c110

Reaction score
Hey! I got a 110 pit bike yesterday and Im only new to it all. How far up the dipstick should the oil be before it needs an oil change? And how do I do the oil change?

Gday fella.... welcome to MR

The dipstick is to check the oil level, or amount of oil in the engine, not to check if it needs a change.

If it is a second hand bike, I would give it an oil change now, just because you dont know how long since its last oil change. If it is a new bike, then the oil in it is just shipping oil, and needs to be changed to a decent oil before riding.

Then, you only have to do it every 6-10 hours of riding. Some people do it more, some people do it less, so this is just a guide....

If you need some info on how to change your oil, you can read about it here at point #3...

"How To" Tutorial, list of things. Posted in Bike Setup!!!

Good luck with your new bike... Enjoy!

Thanks for the reply mate, good link too. The only oil I have is Castrol GTX2, 20-50W or something like that. I think its for a car haha, would that be suitable?

I have mates that use normal car oil with no issues... I use moto oil from super cheap in my bike, but I recon it should be fine...

someone on here should be able to tell you 100% though... anyone?

Latest posts

Back