hey im new here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well a "slightly" bigger cam with "slightly" bigger springs you would expect it to be "slightly" the same amount of valve bounce :p

hey pisterproAUS whats the website?and how much am i looking for the oko carb kit fitted?cheers.and also how much are the cam/springs fitted?

yeah an IRK is good if you can really ride, allows the motor to grab revs very quickly, but at the expense of torque, and it's hard to get an IRK-fitted motor to idle properly...
An ORK offers adjustability with your ignition timing, which can curtail any kickback problems with starting, and offers some of the revability of the IRK kit, without the massive torque loss...
ORK is probably the better option to go for... ORK also has a lighting coil, should you ever wish to run lights..

ahh yep yep im with ya,coz me mate brought my old 125cc pitpro off me and hes getting his bike back tonight from the bike shop,he just got an irk kit installed,will be interesting to see how it goes agains mine now.what would u buy out of an ork kit or oko 26mm carb kit?for my 140.

26mm OKO will gain more performance as a stand alone upgrade. ORK wont give you more power, just makes the motor rev quicker. OKO will actually increase hp.

sweet,might get the oko for now then get the ork later on.coz its got heaps of balls down low and mid range,just want more top end power :)

well my carby is 30mm from standard so 26mm oko is pretty pointless aye lol.prob just get a race cam and valve springs etc.

your "standard 30mm" isnt a 30mm its a 26mm and they offer no where near the performance that a 26mm oko can. no other carb apart from the pe26 is comparable.

if you want an awesome performance upgrade then go a 7mm camshaft and heavy duty valve spring package form akunar as well as an oko 26mm kit and zongshen 140 head gasket from DHZ.

with the above done it will be extremely fast compared to stock..

doesnt matter what they say dude, there full of sht... take it off and measure it if you dont believe me..
it will be an oval bore carb that measures 25/26mm.. there nothing but rubbish when performance is sort after..

id recommend that you search thru the forum..

also the engine in your bike is a yx140 and on that site it shows a lifan 140..

he he Sean, nice to know all the research we've done into OKO carbs, our experience with pitbikes etc means we are full of shit cause a website says it's a "genuine" 30mm...
May as well forget everything we've learnt...

yep yx140 is better and motorbike city are full of shit....
people around won't bullshit you (well most) so u best listen to us....
it's a 25/26mm carby with a 30mm throat.... they tell you it's a 30mm because bigger sounds better to a noob.... and it worked on you hehe :p
even if it was a genuine 30mm it would be too big for you engine and it would slow it down... size isn't everything with carbys

in my opinion the yx140 is a better bike. less kick start gear and case failures. but each engine has its own pro's and cons..
theres more upgrade options available but if you know yr way around these chinese engines then youll find so many parts are interchangeable anyways..

and if motorbike city told you that about the carby, then i think its time you went elsewhere...
and to be honest once you know your way around these bikes and have had a good read on here then theres no need get advice (false/bad) from a bike shop.

actually just do a forum search on motorbike city and see what pops up..

Latest posts

Back