Hey people!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koda

Reaction score
hey my name is Koda and i love the thought of a mini dirt bike and im gonna be getting one soon but im only alloqed to spend around 200$ including, S+H.....

so im wondering.. i know ya'll hate cheap bikes and shiz but.. is this decent for the price range im looking at lol.. i will be buying a better one once i turn 14 and can get a job =D

http://www.giovannibikes.com/dirtbike_red.html

thanks, add me to msn id love to chat with you guys

[email protected]

firstly thatd be well over 300 by the time it is shipped to aus and converted to aus dollars secondly these bikes may look decent size but they are really only a teeeeny bit bigger then a standard pocket rocket CAG.

nope i live in canada.. also im buying it from Ebay, but im differant and read the rules which stats no ebay links.

also i was just wondering what you could tell me about the bike.. i know its crap but its just a start and i only got a few dollers on me for now so yes... :roll:

well the exhaust is on the bottom, making it vulnerable to damage by rocks, sticks etc, the rear chock looks pretty dodgy. i would get a pocket bike first up, then save and get a good quality mini dirt..

They go around 50km/h from what i have read, the engine is just a basic CAG engine, The seat is 54cm High, You might want to think about changing the gear ratio and making a few mods to it if you want it to get up any sort of hill otherwise you will probably just end up burning your clutch out.
( i have been looking at these bikes for quite some time and thinking of buying a bulk pack with a few freinds, Or just buying some standard onroad pocket bikes CAGs)

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back