hey what will make my bike go faster??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkey

Reaction score
hey ppl was just wondering what would make my 2006 atomik pro x go faster?? it goes ok but i need a bit more oomph in it.... wb n tell me will n ways i can get it faster ... cheers =)

Last edited by a moderator:
heres a few ways to squeez the ponies out of your machine
-Inner rotor kit and lightend oil slinger (Ebay @ $90) = you will reach peak rev's straight away
-Oko flatslide 24mm Carb (Dhz on ebay @ $60)
-160cc Big50s jailing superhead kit (Big50s.com.au @ $795)
-Big50s carbon fibre muffler ( big50s.com.au @ $250)
-Port and polish intake manifold and exhaust inlet (FREE!!)
-Tune everything so that all engine components are in harmony (FREE!!)
-Full engine rebuild to ensure all parts can handle the power of the modifications (FREE to many $$$$$)

it really depends on how much you have to spend ,but I recomend calling Andy at Big50s or emailing him on the best possible ways to get more power out of your mini donk

a cheap and easy way is a new sprocket setup go for a bigger front sprocket and smaller rear sprocket, this will increase your top speed through all the gears. search through ebay they usually have quite a few different types. i'm running a 16 tooth front and 37 tooth rear, if i was you i would be going bout that or a 14 tooth front with the 37 rear.

through a mild cam in her it will cost about 150 and will get good resaults
without busting the bank

mate dont go around saying your bike is a thumpstar when its clearley not , the term thumpstar has made the whole mini scene sound so amature.Thumpstar was and is a brand of a specific pitbike made by Thumpstar (now Terra moto) so unless your bike is a thumpstar hunge or pro then don't go labelling your mini with the same name.Clearley Thumpstars have jailing motors in them you saying your bike is a thumpstar is implying that your bike has one of these jailing motors rather than saying my bike is a pro x and having a ducar motor.Please do not call your Atomik a thumpstar is the future you'll only imbarase yourself

you could try a hc piston and so on, but it really comes down to how much you wanna spend, these threads always keep popping up, with the same old "i want heaps more power but dont wanna spend anything"
have a search through old threads and youll find how you can get more power from your engine

Last edited by a moderator:
Port match your inlet mainfold to the head, new air filter, change the sprockets and setup the carbie correctly to your environment and altitude

will that 160cc Big50s jailing superhead kit fit my lifan 140

Latest posts

Back