Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Power Man

Reaction score
hey gang ,
i was a little boared today so i put on my kitaco 75cc piston and barrel. ;) marked 49cc.

look at the forge !!! mind you that i have put no gaskets and will not stick out as far when fully assembled. im wondering how much comression it will have.

eng4.jpg

eng5.jpg

Hey motor looks good!! Just curious though, where did ya get the kit from and how much? Im restoring my 77 Z50J and I cant decide weather to rebuild the motor it has (not running) or replace it with a chinese motor? What are your thaughts on this?? Thanks a bunch!!

-Jay

And also, what did you use to paint the engine with? Mines in a bit of a mess at the moment and I want it to look good. Thanks a bunch :)

-Jay

And also, what did you use to paint the engine with? Mines in a bit of a mess at the moment and I want it to look good. Thanks a bunch :)

-Jay

hey mate ,
got kit in america 160 us , barrel , pin piston rings and top end gasket set.

ah personaly , and i have done it, do up the motor thats there . Because its 6 v and is meant for your whole electrics, if you get a china it is 12 v and you wont be able to use the stock 6v system.

and motor covers was sprayed by a professional painter.

Latest posts

Back