Hillclimb attempt x 7

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wzXi4vPv-gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That hill will be the death if you Mick. Also us that a fart at 5:37 that I hear haha.

Haha, cordogs said that also. It was a "yeah right" sarcastic I guess fart noise out of my mouth. But damn it sounds like I nearly **** myself lol. May have to put a speech bubble on the vid saying I didn't drop my guts haha. Since more rain the track had changed again and was loose everywhere, but no crashes:( Thanks for watching brendo.

It is mate, get one single fourbie up there and its changed again thru them spinning the crap out of it. Cheers for Watching mark.

I personally reckon ya cheated Mick getting to where you got. I wanted to see the first path conquered haha. Get back out there, stop stuffing around and do it.

I reckon he pood that's why there wasn't an eighth attempt!

I personally reckon ya cheated Mick getting to where you got. I wanted to see the first path conquered haha. Get back out there, stop stuffing around and do it.

awesome vid mick thats a solid effort

dont let it get the better of ya mate get back out there and smash it

You mongrels:rolleyes:, now I gotta stop watching this movie and load the bike up and go for another shot. I'm serious, I'll let yas know tonight how I went

Top job Mick some of those rocks on those tracks are pretty big it would be like trying to ride on marbles mate lol. Also the way you was showing us the sites you should be a tourguide Mick you have a hidden talent mate.

Top job Mick some of those rocks on those tracks are pretty big it would be like trying to ride on marbles mate lol. Also the way you was showing us the sites you should be a tourguide Mick you have a hidden talent mate.
Thanks rod, my front rim received another nasty dent yesterday lol

Lol don't kill yourself buddy, good luck!
Its raining a Lil here, but I'm heading out now.:banghead:

Last edited:
Nice trail, looks fun.
Thanks lad.

wow mick have to give you credit for heading back out there mate :congrats:

keep us updated on your progress and good luck buddy
The progress will be in the form of a vid, i did go back out like i mentioned joshy and you will see what happened lol. Cheers Mate

Good job mick! Looks like a fun trail!
Thanks hussein, keep an eye out for the newest vid tomorrow mate.

Latest posts

Back