hillclimb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
the camera doesnt show the true angle but it is quite steep and loose rocks and dirt, having a 155 with hi-comp piston and v2 also with the 1/4 turn throttle can make it quite interesting trying to wrestle it all together.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6OeOBBj47Js" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha that looks like fun man, the camera doesn't make it look steep but when the bike is sliding down the hill then it must be. Thats what I do at home only there are no tracks its just grass which is very slippy.
sweet video dude.

Thanks goose, yeah it looks bugger all on the cam, but ya right, when you start sliding you can notice the gradient.

Your bloody crazy Mick! Boardys tshirt n steel caps! :)
Imagine what one of those rocks would do to your knee cap!

Thats how i ride, well my etnies not steelies. Shorts and singlet and im set to go.

just look at his avatar^ but yeah thats all good if its only slow stuff requiring more accuracy and balence then speed and reaction time etc.

haha, normally wear long pants as you get over festering exhaust burns pretty fast.

Only wearing jeans coz barbagallo said we had to. Otherwise shorts it would

Latest posts

Back