Hitting the jumps on a mates kx :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blender

Reaction score
hey guys, went to mates property on the weekend, he had a pretty nice track, decent jumps, so i decided to try my luck on the fury, which took them well, but i got a flat tyre, so i hopped on my mates kx125 and held on :D

(btw, not sure if this is in the right spot, feel free to move this thread wherever)

Now, im not really good at jumping, this was the first time i had tried getting air so dont judge me too harshly :p ! i really enjoyed it, gave me some inspiration to get the fury jump-able.

and the "tabletop", hit this one pretty hard, was the most fun i've had in a while..

let me know what you think :)

Thanks my67xr, for my first time hitting jumps i had fun, thinking of making a track back home.

they had an excavator and a bobcat out there the day before, when we first started riding everythng was really loose, a few people came off, but there were no majore stacks that day

Looks like a sweet track that's for sure.

Nice work dude. Props for giving it a crack. Any hairy moments??

nah, not on the 125, as i rode that later on in the day and was really starting to get used to the whole jumping thing.

on the fury i nearly came off a few times, odd landings, plus the track was pretty rocky in parts. i have a few videos i'll upload of me on the 250, i was just keeping up with a few bikes, lol. just hope my internet doesnt crap itself.

Nice dude!

First time i rode a bike was a KX85, that was insane for me, even though now it would be a breeze.
Air can be scary if you go beyond what you can handle, but it's damn fun!

so you never ended up uploading the vids of you on the 250.... or did you upload em elsewhere?

Lol, I got them right here, but I just cant upload the way my internet is, my download speed is locky to break 20 KB/S and my upload is lucky to break 10. you see my predicament! I did try a while ago, but they are like 5 mins long, and my connection keeps dropping out midaway through ...

But next tike im somewhere with good internet, I'll upload em ;)

thanks McDo :)

I hear ya! I tried watching a 32 second you tube video yesterday, couldn't even do that! Its worse atm, because we have sattelite, and when its raining/cloudy wether, the connection just dropps out constantly...

wow, satellite and still that slow? i would be shattered. we just have pre paid telstra wi fi atm but we can still crank out 7/800 kb's downloads easy. only thing that sucks is the cost of data with telstra

Yea, we can't get WI-FI out here, we tried but we only got like 1 bar of reception, and it dropped out worse than our current internet...

The perks of livin in the northern rivers huh blender...... We are lucky we have adsl 2 :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The perks of livin in the northern rivers huh blender...... We are lucky we have adsl 2 :)

Haha, lol its worth it I think, I'd rather have crap internet and be able to live in an area as nice as this than have great internet and live in a place like Sydney, so it doesn't bother me too much :)

Haha, lol its worth it I think, I'd rather have crap internet and be able to live in an area as nice as this than have great internet and live in a place like Sydney, so it doesn't bother me too much :)

Damn straight!

Yea, we can't get WI-FI out here, we tried but we only got like 1 bar of reception, and it dropped out worse than our current internet...

did you try adding a booster aerial? we are the bush to, but lucky enough to still get signal, joys of tassie :) on the booster aerial tho, my mate had basically no mobile reception, bought a aerial and now has 4 bars.....

Latest posts

Back