Homemade gokart with 125cc pitbike motor (clutch and shifter)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job. Looks like a bit of fun but u should put a 2 stroke in it and then it will go sideways constantly and would be a mad drifter.

i think these little motors are a waste of time...... 125cc 2 stroke or 250cc 4 stroke PLUs is the only way...

we are working on a Race Kart with a KX500 motor in it, Mass Burnouts & Death are expected!!

sik as man ...my mate wont let me put my 80 motor in the kart cuz he wants like gpz900 motor or sumfin with big balls

Nice job! My mate recently put a kawasaki 650 engine in his Buggy lol

we are working on a Race Kart with a KX500 motor in it, Mass Burnouts & Death are expected!!

dude i totally agree wit the death part lol a mate of mine put a kx80 engine in a half size kart and its absolutly mentle......a kx500 will be far%in siiiick it will be so dam fast in the top end maybe even give the skyline a run lol jks

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that this kart has still cost my mate under $350 all up to build

I just sold him my lifan 140cc 1P56FMJ with IRK and oil sling to put in so should go a bit better and he also has a super small turbo with internal gate that he wants to put on + we just need to play a bit with the gearing, more videos soon

Last edited:
My dads 110cc 2 Stroke racing kart would kicks it ass =D

But for a homemade! thats bloody mad!!

Latest posts

Back