Honda CRF50F '07

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Engine Type49cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke

Bore and Stroke 39.0mm x 41.4mm

Compression Ratio 10.0:1

Valve Train SOHC; two-valve

Carburetion 13.0mm piston-valve

Trans 3 speed with automatic clutch

Final Drive #420 Chain 14T/37T

RRP $1990

Rating for this bike in it's stock form for a over 12year old 2 out of 10!
but with the mods required she becomes a straight out 10 out of 10 machine

They have great feel & bolts don't fall off

1CRF50F.jpg

my 2004 CRF50
PRO-X 88cc bigbore kit
Web cam sharft
I-shock
Storm 1" longer fork springs
Storm Fork bushes
Program Triple Clamp
Haro Slim bars
billet 1/4 throttle
longer brake cable
BBI billet fuel cap
Red barron Slide plate
Billet ware foot peg brace
billet ware foot pegs
fast 50's Handbrake kit, with Hillz modification for hand & foot (fukers did'nt include it)
TurboGlenn 12 bar
Harris grips (sexy 1's)
Hillz Stunt pegs on rear axle
Athena airfilter
Mosh bar ends
Boyesen ignition cover

RRP spent $5000

1111bike.jpg

Last edited:
Hillz Uleh, its a review. not a copy and paste from honda site.. ahaha rate The BEAST :D

Allright!!
The Original Fast50 (Pitbike)
These bikes are built for kids ,but the aftermaket products are endless,you can go as far with these bikes as your bank account will let you!!
First things you need to do to make these more fun to ride for an adult or taller person is replace bars with bar kit and put a nice gripper high seat on!
Then comes the susspension,both front and rear need replacing!!
Put some stronger foot pegs and mount,a Uni filter,good set of rubber and you hav a fast50!!
Then you can put on pipes ,heavey duty rims and spokesThen a big bore kit!!
You can go all out on these things!!
Once youve done a few of these things, bike will handle and go so much better!
Reliabillitty 10+
Handling 10+
Overall ,if ya wont a mini thats gunna perform Honda crf50 is it!!

I think there abit small I'ld much rather a MSO or similer

CRF50 would be pretty cool only problem is your down $3000 after matching the performance of a $400 pitpro or monsoon 110cc. But if you wanna race like backyard nationals and stuff these are the go. I reckon they are also the best stuntable mini. You also look alot cooler on a pimped out honda (you can argue but its true). What can I say my favortie bike ever was my '81 model z50J with all streetgear on I was 7 at the time and I bought it in vgc for $90 thrashed it for 4 years then sold it for $300. Wished I didnt sell it now! The late 80's were where it was at for this kind of caper... Your 04 model looks freaking awesome too btw!

Crf50's are the coolest mini bike ... Most parts available ... any bike shop will stock or be able to order the parts...

yo hils, lenf me ya mni for a few months. i need to get me som pegs and 12 bar for mine. ahh im close to rocing 200 footer stoppies.. :)

I never knew the actual size of these things till i saw one at the track, they are freaking tiny!!

Notice that the crf is a 04 model and its still goin strong, i would love to see a 04 china bike that is as better condition then hillz crf! Some of the 07 chinas dont even last the year they came out!!

Mate i can show u up to that.. just need to get some vid of my old china from when i was 12( now 16) going strong... and wen i do ill post up...
but its at my cuzins so probably be a lil while...

Latest posts

Back