HONDA CT110 monkey bike ????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MICKY BOY

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard of a postie bike converted into a monkey bike? I've seen a Honda passport converted. Was thinking maybe Z50/ST70 forks and 10" rims ??????? Any help would be great ....here's a link for pic of converted HONDA PASSPORT I saw online..... 82 Passport plans - ADVrider

wouldn't be overly difficult.. the head stem might be the hardest part of it all , I think the CT110 has a long stem than ST/CT70's

Couldnt see it being to hard. Ive made an offroad postie with bigger wheels and ct200 froks and extended swingarm. But Im sure you'd be able to make up something. Because Honda passports (cubs) are the same frames but the later cubs have a frame and tank in one.

Thanks @ MATTY ...... is that a current pic of your build you have for your avatar pic?

it could be done but wont look very good, more work then whats its worth,

why not just build a monkey or do up a postie

Na this is just another One that i made, But i came to realise that I couldnt get it registered as is. So now Its back to stock. It was a 07 postie with yx 140, 26mm oko carby, shortened and baffles removed exhaust, 280mm rear shocks, Lowered front end and had a saddle bag.

Im also in the process of making a stretched 68' postie with swinger front end

Cool @ MATTY ...... Would be cool to see some pics if you get a chance

When I get home from sydney (sunday) Ill post some of my creations

Latest posts

Back