How do these go?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate what are you talking about is there meant to be a link or a picture or anything lol

ok sorry mate it wasnt working 2 secounds ago yeah um they r ok buy a 125cc or 110cc more fun

Yeh might be alright to mess around on but theyre made very cheaply and will break sooner or later. You would be bettre off getting a cheap orion 125 for a couple of hundred more than one of them.

I bought one of these in early january. I gave it a good flogging and had it for about 10 weeks then i sold it to a mate and from what ive heard hes been thrashing the shit outa the thing. Oh i think they needed to get the swingarm welded up a bit because it got a crack in it afta they had done some jumps! so for the price its a good deal you just have to remember these things arent the best quality and things probably will go wrong with em, but nothing you cant fix!

i got mine from hks ( no longer an ebay member), but in the end they are all made in the same place pretty much. I wouldnt know the top speed i think my mate drove next to a car and got up to 50 km/h.

ok have talked to a few people on here and a dealer that stocks this model. verdict seems to be they are just O.K.

depends on your weight, i wouldnt be hoping for much over 50k's...
I had a worked pocket bike (nothing too serious) that got to 60k's, stock gearing with 70kg rider.

(they are pretty much same thing but tyres and suspension and fairings)

Its cheep and Nusty although it runs...There is a dealer who sells them for around $220 next to us in Milperra...Nice guys Cheep Bikes ..I forgot the places name..

If anyone over 30kg gets one of those it will turn into a mini harley. My nephew has one. He is only 5 and has recked it in about 10 rides.

They are shit, you are better of saving your dough and riding the CR125, build quality is poor and they break more than Orions.

They are death traps waiting to claim a victim!
They will not handle an adults weight for long.
Not good

Latest posts

Back