How many KM's has your motovert RX done

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RX50

Motor - stocko yx160, mild manifold work.

KM's - bout 500 on this motor.

Exhaust - 32mm to custom muffler

KM's per full tank - Around 80-100km depending on rider 's right wrist :p

Top speed - little over 100, needs a gearing change badly. was screaming at 100+km/h

Times been pulled over by cops - lots. every single rbt ive seen. didnt help with the old loud pipe
- quietened a little now, heaps less cop attention.
still always a challenge talking to the cops when ur riding a 50
when you only have a car licence. the regular engine and vin number
checks waste 10 mins of your day

Engine break downs - 1. busted cases. oil everywhere.

Bike break downs - 2. #1 see above #2 ****ty wiring caused spark loss. both resulted in long pushes home

Faults -snapped rear blinker. rear wheel spokes forever going loose. rear brake adjuster always going loose, continual leg burns on redhot exhaust when tucking in at high speed to reduce drag :p

$330 speeding fine for a back street wheelie. damn 50 zones... they should all be 60. lol

are you riding it off ur scooter licence?
how many times have you been charged when pulled over?
im gona have to grind the 1 off 150 but do they check ur engine numbers?
only ridin it a few short times. waiting for my P's

ive never really looked into the street legalities of a 50 (i ride crf so cant be regod anyway) but seems like something i should look further into snitchys zedder is FRESH

hondaa have the XR100 lol they have a road regesterable modul
but Crf 50 would be sick insted of a scooter

crf 50 easy rego you just need a complienced frame , easly found for around the 500 mark

the rest is bling factor , lights and bilkers a must but so many ideas it aint funny , coin cost would be under the 4 k mark but using mostly china parts

heres a crf50 kit

bajadesigns2.jpg

bajadesigns1.jpg

RX125

Motor - stock jialing 125 with standard gearing
KM's - well over 2000 now
Exhaust - 32mm steps to 45mm pilfered from my motovert pro
KM's per full tank - between 90-100kms
Top speed - 90oddkm with stock gearing
Times been pulled over by cops - once, full rego license and stolen bike check ending with one pissed off cop
Engine break downs -0
Bike break downs - 1, loose fork leg guard rubbing on front tyre
Faults - none yet but swing arm bolt has already been replaced as have the rear indicators

my hunka junk yamoto was pulling 150km on a tank, until... the great carbie upgrade!(end result...half the mileage, same performance :p)

race cams n porting, pulling 120kmh with a 17/36 on 10 inch rims, original 125...(loncin?) to a lifan 140... that does 110 same gearing, as purchased...no mods. but are on the list...

issues?

how much can you read?

but the last one was finding 6 spokes snapped in the rear... wondered why it felt a tad wobbly at 90...:eek: repair is on the list above "respray frame" and "engine mods"

total kms? about 4,500... or the 2nd set of tyres...

cops? meh...nothing to say...

as of today i have clocked up 4100K's. Just realised that i hadnt done an oil change since i first posted this thread. So thats 2000ks without a oil change. Still going strong

are you riding it off ur scooter licence?
how many times have you been charged when pulled over?
im gona have to grind the 1 off 150 but do they check ur engine numbers?
only ridin it a few short times. waiting for my P's

only need a car licence to ride 50cc or below in S.A :)

mine is still regoed as a fifty.

annoys the hell out of the cops when they realise im doing nothing wrong. :D

Hows the rxs goin?

Motor - Lifan 140
KM's - 7,500kms
Exhaust - 32mm steps to 45mm, loud as ****
KM's per full tank - Around 100kms
Top speed - 101kmph stock gearing
Times been pulled over by cops - 1, fined for having no L plate
Engine break downs -0
Bike break downs - 1, snapped swingarm bolt, snapped DNM shock in half
Faults - Tail lights LED's broke, Snapped swingarm bolt, snapped rear blinkers. Another rear tail light broken, snapped in half DNM rear shock

pretty reliable imo i never change the oil or anything

Motor - Jialing with bbk to 146cc
KM's - 512kms
Exhaust - bigbore exhaust
KM's per full tank - Not much, like 75-80kms
Top speed - 105km/h... i shit myself at these speeds
Times been pulled over by cops - 1, cop wanted to start an rx possie. had no reason for pulling me over, checked nothing.
Engine break downs - 0
Bike break downs - 0
Faults - tail light stopped working. mirrors are just crap. having carby issues. gonna go with a molkt as okos n pe's are causing more trouble then good.

Lets get this zombie thread up, hows the rx's going? im currently looking for one for my l's and reckon a anima 190 would liven them up a bit
does anyone think there a not bad commuter for the price?

Lets get this zombie thread up, hows the rx's going? im currently looking for one for my l's and reckon a anima 190 would liven them up a bit

With Braaap bringing this bike in (rebadged), this is one mod being talked about. There has been some private testing and the result is suppose to be insane.

I just orderd a v2 head and 64mm cylinder and a keithin pe28 carb kitaco super coil and ooraceing cdi box
Cant wait to set it up head and cylinder should be hear today.
Its goin on the z155 thats already in it

20140102_152216.jpg

Gotta love getting new parts

Last edited:
With Braaap bringing this bike in (rebadged), this is one mod being talked about. There has been some private testing and the result is suppose to be insane.
There no where near like a motovert rx (to be called a re-baged version)
they have a different frame worse forks (stock) however cost about the same new..

Yeah i was talking to brad about putting the anima 190's in one but then i would be in 3k for the bike and then 1k for the motor and i could get a 2000 model wr 450 or something
a expensive but a fun bike for sure :)
maybe i will keep my eye out for a used one

Latest posts

Back