How Much did you pay for your bike *OFFICAL THREAD*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey, Would be great if everyone could post how much they paid for there bikes so people can get a better understanding of the value of the bike when going to purchase one. Let me be the first to start this thread off.

I paid $855 for my Green agb-29

i paid $2000 for my ttr90 but i got it and all the parts to trick it up cheap cause of the bike dealer is mates with my dad

I paid $750 for my 04 thumpstar 110. protaper bars, FMX footpegs, 25mm mikuni carby, ported and polished, red barron seat and fuel cap, water proof jet ski electric start.

i paid $2200 for my gt 125X but this was with renthal bars, altered gearing and 26mm mikuni carb.

$511 for my loncin 125(agb27) +120 postage to WA

seems like the general theme here is agb, i did see one when i was down at lonsdale and it was shit, long ass swingarm, ran like crap and all but i dont know what kind it was, definatly wasnt an agb 27 or 29. considering the price and knowledge that this forum has i do think this is going to be my next bike for upgrading / play.

Latest posts

Back